kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Hey all, all the quests i currently have point me to going to visit the girls in there rooms, but the Rooms locations have vanished, does anyone know a fix to get this back?

View attachment 1796595

I updated to the most recent version and did the stuff for the guild, but the rooms are still missing locking me out of the main story, does anyone know a fix for this or do I have to actually restart the game from beginning?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
dose anyone have a recent save file from around .66, .67? mine is corrupted I have a mission that i think is from early on in the game and the handling room has dissapeared

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I'm curious, it has been a while since I've posted here, but am wondering if the MC ever masters any of his abilities?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I'm curious, it has been a while since I've posted here, but am wondering if the MC ever masters any of his abilities?
I haven't played for a couple months but if I remember correctly, I think all of his fights thus far have been the famous "Last minute, pull new ability out of my ass" spell. Don't get me wrong, there's a couple things he's mastered such as: Walking. Running. Breathing.

However the game really isn't focused on combat and the UI is kinda wonky so it's not surprising that the abilities only appear when necessary to the plot.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
How do you get the materials to build a place for Peach? I can't seem to find them.

Edit: By Peach I mean “Hell”. I forgot that I renamed that character.

Last edited:

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Lately, been having issues with setting up the girls to be Alarm Clock. Whenever I attempt to ask them to be one, I'm instantly force to the Main Menu of the game. Thankfully, there Autosaves and I didn't lose progress last time I've tried to ask Estia to be one.

Any ideas how to avoid this or news of it being fixed?

Reactions: chris1
Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger this?

1654712573854.png

I've been in and out of the room at various times of day, clicked on the thing to activate Maeve, but the quest doesn't trigger .. I've also been to the dojo a few times and nothing.

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger this?

View attachment 1858964

I've been in and out of the room at various times of day, clicked on the thing to activate Maeve, but the quest doesn't trigger .. I've also been to the dojo a few times and nothing.
Go to the living room in the evening or midnight (I forgot which), then go to the garden

^ I'm stuck at this point and would appreciate any pointers

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
So what's the ETA on the pregnancy/digivolve system?(i.e. soonish or months away)

Also, how do you encounter the farmgirl? I've revisited just about all the locations multiple times but all I've found is the clothes store.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
So what's the ETA on the pregnancy/digivolve system?(i.e. soonish or months away)
Months away if not more as it's pretty low on the priority list. The dev kept putting it off saying it would be some grandiose event where the girls would get new models which would imply all their scenes, or at least their h scenes, would have to be redone.

Reactions: zeraligator
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes