DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Well the thing with Emiko was really hurtful.
After just unlocked, she was murdered.

I hope in future both Emiko and Hera's lil sister Erica will be resurrect.
Yeah, it was hurtful and made me sad. And im not a fan of fridging female characters. But its worse to resurrect dead characters that were killed off dramatically to drive the narrative or MC motivations. So let Emiko rest in her grave. She earned her rest.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, it was hurtful and made me sad. And im not a fan of fridging female characters. But its worse to resurrect dead characters that were killed off dramatically to drive the narrative or MC motivations. So let Emiko rest in her grave. She earned her rest.
I guess you are right too.

Then Emiko should be removed from the unlocked main girl section.
It really hurt to see a cross over the Lil Angel.

And I really hope in future MC will give a brutal death to Darcel that everybody will remember it.

Last edited:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the two guild quest for this update cause I'm so confused cause I go there and I see no way on how to get the guild building unlocked?

Jan 24, 2021
Okay, so it's great that the game dev is a psycho or whatever, but is the game good? Is the writing good, is the banging good, etc.
Sure it's good and the scenes are more interactive then many other games. Dev is okay if you talk to them on it's just him and the mods here had a bit of a falling out.

Reactions: DeathAl
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes