nzn

Aug 9, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-re-v0-0-1-public-zimon.117161/

I would not be able to tell the differences, but it is a version published by the developer.
so what is the diference content/quality wise ?
from the pages own authors notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it seems to be an alternate engine unity hybridized with renpy. witch sounds wonderfully stable. hope this version remains updated.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Not mentioned on their

It's odd the mega link on that page points to
ChampionOfRealms-0 .67-pc-compressed
1016.4 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For being an old dev on this site why does the account say joined tomorrow?
View attachment 1823567

Should mention there was a troll not so long ago pushing a "remake" that I believe got taken down after enough attention was raised and the dev refuted any claims of a remake. Perhaps a hacked account?
That must be on your end, I have no idea what's happening there, but the join date is showing fine:

As for the link, the dev might have screwed up when posting, the others show the RE version (as well as the OP):

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Update: upon further checking this was in fact the same as the previous version (0.67).

I'll admit that's on me, I should have known better than to trust Zimon after the multiple review manipulation incidents and the lies to try covering them.

On the bright side, that's the last we will see of him in this forum.

Reactions: bib4zqg63k and Sam

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Update: upon further checking this was in fact the same as the previous version (0.67).

I'll admit that's on me, I should have known better than to trust Zimon after the multiple review manipulation incidents and the lies to try covering them.

...huh? So the dev himself was actually trolling?

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
I had Estia's alarm clock set before, but now it does not trigger. So when I try to set Estia or Sheila's alarm clock, it jumps to a kitchen scene with Asmedia instead and I am not able to set their alarms. Any fix or suggestions for this issue?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I had stopped playing ever since the whole review manipulation fiasco, and recently went back to give this a shot again. I was reminded that despite the several clear indicators that Zimon still lacks a clear direction (like features implemented once for 1 girl and not replicated), this is still a pretty good game. The recent developments of the story actually made me care, which is more than I can say for most games on this site.

Then I come back to check the thread, and am met with even more drama... Seriously so dumb. The dev had a nice thing going on here. Yet he had to ruin it with entitlement and pettyness

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019

That's way too harsh for removing all the link while we still get the game updated

Last edited:

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
That's way to harsh for removing all the link while we still get the game updated
if you read what he did in the past , than all together i can understand that decision ,
sure if it was a 1 time thing i would have agreed , but this is a recurring thing aperently :(

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
That's way to harsh for removing all the link while we still get the game updated
At this point, I wouldn't be so sure about it being "too harsh", especially since this came off as a petty move from his end when looked at what other stuff happened.
After all, the dev did cause quite the stirr here and instead of just... coming clear in 1 or 2 sentences. He dug himself deeper with every other reply and kept the drama fueled for what felt like weeks after the initial incident regarding review manipulation - all by writing massive manifestos of replies that simply couldn't clear a thing up, instead changing the story at a whim. Not to mention that this was not helped by initially spreading false information on his discord - and that was just the most recent blunder from what I've heard.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
So the game will always be update while all the marketing link to their site removed?
considering that this is a pirate site , i think thats a yes :sneaky::sneaky:, but time will tell ,
and there are also other sites , and even a Launcher that updates when there are new things for the game

Reactions: Codex07

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
That's way too harsh for removing all the link while we still get the game updated
I assume if you wanted official sources you would go to the cow directly. Unless tampered with those links are included in the game however only Patreon is on the main menu while the others appear on the closing menu. Removing the links seems to be more bothersome for the fans that remain here then impacting the dev directly.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It may not be the best marketing strategy to get attention, but i still hope you keep the thread updated because i play the game for the game, not for f95 or the dev or your little power play here and there ^^

Reactions: DeathAl
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes