Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
anyone know how to unlock Estia Enlarger?
Update:Found it.....was bugged for a while only unlocked closer to the current version ending

Last edited:

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
i gotta ask, anyone have the deets on what song plays when you first meet izanami? that track is fuckin POPPIN!

Note: im an idiot. i found it. that is all

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
After clicking the "unlock events and gallery" button, then "Yes" from Maeve, the guild shown in the dusk city.
Does something changed since then? I'm stuck at guild bug but Maeve don't have that kind of option for me.

[edit] so I still had V 0.58 and there indeed is that option, but when I try to use it it says I need some code... I mean... guess that's about it...

Last edited:

AidsOfSpades

Oct 2, 2020
I had an issue where it crashed on startup, This was fixed by turning off rivatuner and afterburner. Just in case anyone else suffered the same obnoxiousness.

Nissefar123

May 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck where I have to convince all 7 girls to stay in the house, but after talking to Sheila at the city in the afternoon where she tells you that she'll part ways, I can't seem to find her again. The hint says there should be a new room, but there's not?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I seem to be stuck where I have to convince all 7 girls to stay in the house, but after talking to Sheila at the city in the afternoon where she tells you that she'll part ways, I can't seem to find her again. The hint says there should be a new room, but there's not?
yea the hint misled me as well for longer then i care to admit. if you finish all others and initiate the meeting she should arrive and explain things better

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It seems like a lot of people using Koikatsu don't bother to make their male MCs hot, but the MC in this is one of the more hot Koikatsu guys I have seen. I would totally let him fuck me.
The waifu generator focuses mostly on girls. Similar things are found in other 3d character makers. Seeing a unique male character and not singing 'dude looks like a lady' or 'you're a dog, get a troll were you hit by a train' takes a good bit of effort.

Jan 30, 2021
When I download the remake version from any of the offered providers I get a file with a wierd format which I'm not able to run. Am I suppose to download the "old" version first and use this file like a patch or something?

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
When I download the remake version from any of the offered providers I get a file with a wierd format which I'm not able to run. Am I suppose to download the "old" version first and use this file like a patch or something?
Same here, Uploader managed to remove the file extension.

Just add .rar or .zip and then it is a file archive as it should be, ready to be extracted.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes