Hobsnake

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone else noticed the mercenary guild's base model seems to be a replica of the dorm main floor from persona 3 or am I just imagining that?

Oct 8, 2021
I have not played the game in a little while, but something weird as heck is going on. I got the newly updated game. I go to the living room and click around then the battle scene that I know I went through plays. I go back to my old room with sheila sitting in mid-air with half the sprite cutoff. A few old quests popped up. Idk what is going on? My old saves are fine.
The handling area is blacked out and I cannot select it! I am so confused!

Edit: So it turns out the living room has a glitch where it throws you back to a previous part of the game when you click anywhere in it. Please fix this issue.

Last edited:

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I have not played the game in a little while, but something weird as heck is going on. I got the newly updated game. I go to the living room and click around then the battle scene that I know I went through plays. I go back to my old room with sheila sitting in mid-air with half the sprite cutoff. A few old quests popped up. Idk what is going on? My old saves are fine.
The handling area is blacked out and I cannot select it! I am so confused!
Did you put this bugfix? ( )
Or you can wait for 5-6 days, before 0.67 will become public

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Honestly liked this game a lot more than I thought I would. Those last story segments were both tense and suprisingly wholesome, which makes me look forward to future updates. I noticed that we can expect a new public version soon, but does anyone know from experience roughly how much content we can expect from these updates?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Honestly liked this game a lot more than I thought I would. Those last story segments were both tense and suprisingly wholesome, which makes me look forward to future updates. I noticed that we can expect a new public version soon, but does anyone know from experience roughly how much content we can expect from these updates?
That is one tricky question, it may vary based on various factors. Like length of each event that dev is adding, side stuffs like adding side events (non mandatory to story), sex scenes and other improvements, there can be updates dedicated sex and stuffs with no story events. But if he focus an update on story content enough, it can have 5-10 new events. 0.67 will have 8 story events (changelog can be found on patreon page, since new updates has rolled out for patreons).

Last edited:

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
That is one tricky question, it may vary based on various factors. Like length of each event that dev is adding, side stuffs like adding side events (nn mandatory to story), sex scenes and other improvements, there can be updates dedicated sex and stuffs with no story events. But if he focus an update on story content enough, it can have 5-10 new events. 0.67 will have 8 story events (changelog can be found on patreon page, since new updates has rolled out for patreons).
Thanks for the swift response! While I enjoy the lewd content in the game and think it's well made, I'm enjoying the story now a lot more aswell, so having a more story centred update this time around sounds great. Thanks again!

Reactions: DarkestCreep

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Why are people still upset about this? It's heavily implied that she will be revived. Let the story unfold and stop complaining
this is mild and unsurprising. yes people are and will be upset about this. this is in part proof of good story-writing but also a bit of audience unawareness. people will be upset at the very least until emiko's return is confirmed if not until a good implementation.

also as a side note it would be nice if the game was a bit clearer that this is unavoidable death.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

Here it is, new update 0.67!

Enjoy it!

Launcher:

-

Windows Downloads:

-

Mac Downloads:

-

Android Downloads:

-

Compressed Downloads:

- (MEGA)

- (Mediafire)

What's new in this version:

A new event for Asmedia: Wanted ambush

Two new events for Tailè: Limit exceeded, Calming the embers

A new event for Heramael: Etheria debilitation

Two new events for Maeve: Going back, Missing city

Two new Story events: Training begins, Managing the flow

Hug Hell
:

Yes, now our little Hell will get lots of hugs too!

April's code:

Use the code 'Fish' in the chamber to re-see the special surprise

Textbox:

You can now set a textbox using the options

Bugs and other Stuff:

Fixed several bugs and errors including the inconsistencies like replay loop, the missing living screen, and more...

Work of the month:

Girls' models retouched

Sakure revamped, new Dragon model

New Patreon Reward for everyone

Errors of the past actions incoming

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Found a strange bug while going through the girls' cards. It occurs when I'm about to check Aneko's or Isabel's card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Hey all, all the quests i currently have point me to going to visit the girls in there rooms, but the Rooms locations have vanished, does anyone know a fix to get this back?

1651870664090.png

Reactions: wosel

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Does the dev release just the updated content so we don't have to download yet another 6gb+?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes