hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Bugfix 0.66 fix:
Living room looping error
All the alarms ( added a fixer in the feature menu with maeve)
Isa's quest fixer (same as above, use it only if it pop up after being completed)
How to use it: Put the folder inside the zip in the game folder and overwrite file(s) in-game folder.
APK incoming
All these errors were caused by changes in the variables, affecting your saves, using the fixer will fix your save.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I stopped playing since .62, and just downloaded this version and it seems like I have nothing new. I buzzed through the couple of girls and now it says there is nothing to do this update for every character but i randomly go places and shit happens. Now I have a isabell quest that says I have to return at noon but nothing happens everyday I go to her at noon.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
"Happy April Fool's Day"

I hate you. I knew it was coming, and that I wouldn't be (though it was very manly, I'll admit), but I still hate you. Give us the shortstack.

And some more story, but mostly the shortstack.
Can you elaborate, I haven't played this in a while. What did the april fools release tease and then take away?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
If you miss an event (Estia Hot Shower, Izanami Love in the Dojo, Isabelle's Mammoth Tusk), can you still get them without starting a whole new game? Also, how do you trigger Neon and Cleos' last two?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
If you miss an event (Estia Hot Shower, Izanami Love in the Dojo, Isabelle's Mammoth Tusk), can you still get them without starting a whole new game? Also, how do you trigger Neon and Cleos' last two?
no need to restart
hot shower is at school pool on thursday morning
love in dojo, can be done from exile room of izanami, inside action or spend time
go to pub at main street on morning for mammuth tusk
cleos
last events are at thursday afternoon beach
for neon you need to complete isabel's quest which will unlock after you do mummoth tusk, after completing that go to pub at noon

Last edited:
Reactions: chris1 and Tenzai

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
"Happy April Fool's Day"

I hate you. I knew it was coming, and that I wouldn't be (though it was very manly, I'll admit), but I still hate you. Give us the shortstack.

And some more story, but mostly the shortstack.
Maeve won't get lewd until she has 10-12 events (currently she has only 2, got this info from Zimon himself from his discord). And since her story is directly connected to MC's story aka main story, her story progress is dragged slow, until Zimon decides to continue with main story

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Maeve won't get lewd until she has 10-12 events (currently she has only 2, got this info from Zimon himself from his discord). And since her story is directly connected to MC's story aka main story, her story progress is dragged slow, until Zimon decides to continue with main story
Oof. Ah well, patience is a virtue. Not one I have, but there you go...

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes