Emogi

May 23, 2018
Hey can anny one tell me what im missing to compleat the quest called The Call. were you talk to the 7 girls and get them to move to your house. All the girls have moved in but the first part om the quest is still not compleated but step 2 and 3 are compleated. ive included my latest save, thanks for anny help!

Jan 6, 2022
How do you start Guardian's Advice Estia event? I've been looking for a huge portion of my playthrough to continue her story and now I've done almost every girls events and completed current main story, still haven't found the trigger, tried school visits all week, tried visiting every time of day each day of the week in her room

Have started just wandering around different areas hoping to get lucky lol

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
How do you start Guardian's Advice Estia event? I've been looking for a huge portion of my playthrough to continue her story and now I've done almost every girls events and completed current main story, still haven't found the trigger, tried school visits all week, tried visiting every time of day each day of the week in her room

Have started just wandering around different areas hoping to get lucky lol
if you meant the estias kitchen event where maeve gave her advice, the next event triggers at her room, I bet sure you may have missed some time to check, (I think it has nothing to do with weekday, so run through a whole day Morning to midnight going her room in handling room). If you still face issue ut the save file here, i will check

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i need a huge huge favor really really really don't want to completely restart the last scene i rember with any clarioty is followwing the cat girl into the alley. Does anyone have save from around that time ive been told it was from like 9 months ago so. I would ask for newer but scared i wont know what's going on

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

I'm ready to announce some great news for our community! I'm happy to say that Champion of Realms now has its own official website!
Entirely built from scratch by our very own Darth Falcon with constant feedback from our awesome mods! What are you waiting for? Stop by and tell us what you think!
CoR's official site:

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes