WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Damn I'm here just to nut to Cleos but others are here busting nuts...
Anyway, anyone know about the guild quest? I remember mentions of the trigger being bugged because of the renpy update, but has that ever been fixed? It's just sitting there, taunting me, for probably a year now.

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
any walkthrough? I don't know what to do now, and I didn't take any scenes with cleos D:

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Damn I'm here just to nut to Cleos but others are here busting nuts...
Anyway, anyone know about the guild quest? I remember mentions of the trigger being bugged because of the renpy update, but has that ever been fixed? It's just sitting there, taunting me, for probably a year now.
The one with the eyepatch chica I think is still in the works. I remember joining and haven't gone further since.

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Lmao this game has the biggest community of spergs I've ever seen. Is it worth playing or na? A lot of content?
Hit or miss. Some girls have a great deal, others have just 2 or 3 scenes. The big miss is that more involved ones aren't repeatable without event tracking, which has some missing scenes itself.

Plot is dollar store anime, girls look good but don't have a lot going on upstairs, some of the sex scenes are really good (just don't expect good dirty talk. Broken af english rules the day here)

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Hey does anyone know when i have to go to the living room and how i can complete Quest Beastly Meeting?

1646871244272.png

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
so... here is a Love: 1 in my screen in the right and dont matter what I do he still here. even when I close the game he get back.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Bugfix 0.65 fix:
Maeve's card
How to use it:
Put the folder inside the zip in the game folder and overwrite file(s) in-game folder.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
How do i complete the hiddens links quest it says return to Maeve once i get the info but i can't find her any where in the house at anytime

Reactions: Kale31

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
How do i complete the hiddens links quest it says return to Maeve once i get the info but i can't find her any where in the house at anytime
You need to complete some other quests, which is from where you learn about required info, (remember you events were stuck for asmedia and hera until you complete the fight with izanami, at early part of the game, it is just similar to that. These events are interconnected just like that event.)

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
So i ve finish to test 0.65

-No quest log and no hint for the second event in living room (closed door)
-it make it again after event in living room hud disapear (last time you want a screen here it is...)

cor 1.png

-why wen t skip time in dusk city it kick me out of it, and let me on teleport ?
-Why when i finish estia event (when i protect her in street, and other like the cloth shop event) why i return in my room ? could you not let us in city map ?
-Some time after an event (here meeting with girls but it do it with another too, like estia in kitchen) when i enter in handling room switch don t work, i have to reload it for it work.
-Problem with quest log, it don t say the 1 ok with all the girls are in her room, but it validate the meeting event.

cor 2.png

-when i come in asmedia room after meeting skip text don t work, for the next event too, it work again after this 2 event. tales restock event too.
-when i skip time in bar for the event go when bar close (after the event go in night, but it was the first time i skip time here...), game close without a warning and it back to windows (sigh, i ve not save since a long time....).

-i like picture of train with girls when you move in city, it s nice, but not in start of the new house, i ve not make a room of all of them, sheila come in end (more picture will be nice)....

There are some more of the last time who are still here but i think it s no use to tell them again. see you for the next update.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes