Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I ended up here while surfing around the servers, what I don't understand is why it seems as if the discussion here is dead, there is a reason or is just like this? Besides I didn't even find any external content posted, like fan art or anything, when there are fantastic ones posted around like these ones

View attachment 1668340 View attachment 1668341
View attachment 1668349

This art is familiar to me but can’t recall exactly… It’s been some time since I last played CoR and while the op had the last image of the 3 was mauve from CoR ??? the first two images are from something else … unless I’m wrong which is possible.

The second purple hair hoodie girl is familiar but unfortunately I can’t remember from where … help from anyone would be appreciate.

Will4m

May 13, 2020
So people are still talking about that death. And the Dev still hasn't gotten the message that it was a dumbfuck move.

Oh well. I bet my post gets some simp defending it anyway, just know that I won't be bothering to respond since reasonable arguments fall to deaf ears.
Ive just played this game but only a single girl died, right?
Mc will revive her anyway(since this being a harem and all) so I dont get the backlash

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Looks around....head pat...and you need a head pat...and cock...you need stuffed with cock.

Looks fun giving it a try.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This art is familiar to me but can’t recall exactly… It’s been some time since I last played CoR and while the op had the last image of the 3 was mauve from CoR ??? the first two images are from something else … unless I’m wrong which is possible.

The second purple hair hoodie girl is familiar but unfortunately I can’t remember from where … help from anyone would be appreciate.
Because the game is made with captures from another game, Koikatu.
There is nothing artistically unique about this game.
This kind of gfx in a modern game, I wonder why people would use this and not fx HS2 or Ai-Shoujo. At least, that looks humanish, this is manga game # 8754 on F95zone.

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
What is this talk of someone being dead, when did that happen?
Several updates back. Guy took out a battered orphan with a royalty-free Frieza-esque death beam or two, caused quite a stir. At first it looked like he might be trying to up the ante on things but since then the stakes have plummeted through the floor. Classic rookie mistake: when you feel worried you're losing your audience, just do something drastic and hope it helps hook them again. This far along I feel bad I ever gave it the benefit of the doubt.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Several updates back. Guy took out a battered orphan with a royalty-free Frieza-esque death beam or two, caused quite a stir. At first it looked like he might be trying to up the ante on things but since then the stakes have plummeted through the floor. Classic rookie mistake: when you feel worried you're losing your audience, just do something drastic and hope it helps hook them again. This far along I feel bad I ever gave it the benefit of the doubt.
Then it has been a long time since I last played because I can't remember. Any images of said person?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am still saying she will get resurrected any update now.

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
I am still saying she will get resurrected any update now.
Considering the pace this guy has adopted, "any update now" is a bit generous. For a second I thought maybe the guy was ramping up to something a bit more involved, but it's been pure filler since the orphan-ganking. I mean look at this month of 'work': 3 quickie scenes, and a gag render (that was already actually rendered out on his DC, and suggested by a fan, I am told. So all he did was add word bubbles and pass it off as new content. Not exactly blazing bold new trails here.)

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Only word to describe my view of the CoR TV, "adorable!"
Not the word I'd pick, honestly. The super deformed, child-sized models are one thing; but making sure the rabbit's pussy was seen in that state - twice - comes off as a little "watch-listy" to me.

It's a bold new age for this game! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
The start in new house is still messy no quest log, no hint for the kitchen and living room event...
Music stop in heramael handjob scene.
And there is a problem with maeve card when it pop up. (log here)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/cards/maeve_hover.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/maeve_hover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/house.rpyc", line 1643, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/maeve_hover.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Champion of Realms 0.65
Wed Mar 9 01:54:09 2022
```
i ve not finish it yet... As always i make it in the end but i ve hard time to keep me in game after tsukiko start.... i really don tlike it. Kidnapping and rape are not so heavy stuff for the mc... we re begin in wrong foot... no kidding...! fucking care bear mc... (It s really the big black spot of this game for me... be kind ok but here it s near masochistic...). i see the end another day as usual...

Last edited:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Where can I find neon? Cause there's no hints telling you were to look for her and no signals to point you in the right direction.

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Where can I find neon? Cause there's no hints telling you were to look for her and no signals to point you in the right direction.
You need to cover all the events with the side girl at the bar, then you'll meet her at said bar. Side ho leads to main ho, basically

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Bug report:
I think I found a bug. I just finished Neon's quest and clicked the clock icon after going to the pub and it kick me out and put me back at the main menu page.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I used to be a Evolved patreon for almost a year. After what happened and a little bit leading up to what happened to our little neko it's just kinda been going downhill. This "filler" stuff is just honestly meh to me. If Zim was going to do something about bringing our little neko back I would assumed it would of happened already because of all the backlash it caused, alas....we get fucking chibis and quickies.

Now with that being said. The game is still pretty good. My beefs with it is my opinion. I know plenty of people feel the same way as I do and others don't. I still think people should give it a try and see what they think about it and formulate their own opinions. I'm pulling for Zim to step it up. I do think this game can be great because, it used to be.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes