mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i imagine she will be revived at some point. would be pointless to make her a character card otherwise. time will tell
The point of making her a character card is so that it is not immediately obvious she is going to die. and thus allow the player to get emotionally attached, so that her death hits harder

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The point of making her a character card is so that it is not immediately obvious she is going to die. and thus allow the player to get emotionally attached, so that her death hits harder
It can take a while for a lot of characters that don't die(for now) to get their card. I was expecting her to either not get a card at all, you know, cause she's a child or for it to be after a 'jailbreak' scene.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
It can take a while for a lot of characters that don't die(for now) to get their card. I was expecting her to either not get a card at all, you know, cause she's a child or for it to be after a 'jailbreak' scene.
The card also appears when there is a contract between two parties the card for Asmedia/Izanami/Cleos appeared on such similar events, well won't say its the case for all others though (in Emikos case, the contract was to rescue all of the prisoners), it has nothing to do with if they are minor or not. I get it, since the game has a 18+ tag, everyone will interpret the purpose of the card, even I did it before :giggle:

Reactions: zeraligator

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
What sort of transformation is in this game?
For now transformation/evolution is a teaser. It will have something to do with pregnancy. Pregnancy and said transformation is yet to happen in game.
You can find more about that in this (like supposed new evolution looks and so for some of the girls) and their current looks in

• Haha
Reactions: t727

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
So I tried to take the 100% save file posted here recently but the gallery just doesn't work. I went to event tracker and clicked a few and then one event in the gallery worked. Do I have to trigger some flags for every event just so i can watch the gallery?

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is it doable for Estia to have bigger tits permanently with drugs made by Hera?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Have you ever had seen Hera's experiement without any atleast some hiccup (except for that smoke bomb she used against iza during their first encouner) :LOL:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Flat Justice :p
For the more technical answer since all the pictures are pre-rendered making her breast size optional would add significant overhead to both the game development time and overall game size. Besides petite girls have fans too :love:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this game had potential but what a disappointment it turned into... The game was rough around the edges over all but at least the story and game play made it worth playing but now I wouldn't say that anymore. Killing off a character in a harem game like that is not a good idea in general; even if the dev 'revives' the character the whole thing is just going to get idiotic and meaningless. Sad, very poor writing decision for a cheap twist.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
1) You should avoid writing such things without spoilers, it seems you do it on purpose push people away.
2) I don't understand why you guys are so attached to that character, she would never have that kind of content.

By the way, it's been two days and we're still at 0.64, seriously?
1) I would disagree that this is really a spoiler since I am not specifying anything. Not to mention that the fact that one of the girls dies has been mentioned for many pages now. For your second part of 1: If reading that information pushed people away, then playing it will push people away too... so that won't make any difference.

2) This is poor writing, what the dev was trying to achieve with this scene could have been done in a million different ways and would have been better, but he chose this cheap cliche. If the dev managed to fuck that up, I would say he will fuck more things up later on. That is my take on it.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me the name of the music that play's when MC goes berserk after he find out about you know what (saying it like this cause this is kind of a massive spoiler imo) cause I love it and don't know the name.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes