mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
isabel can be found in main street pub go there in morning.
Complete all Isabel evnts to see neon, or maybe you have seen her once based on how much main story you have complted, but you still dont know her name. After completing all isabel events go to work in her pub at noon.
thank you. I have actually never met isabel before. even though I did everything else (according to event tracker)
probably because isabel first scene only triggers if you visit the pub in the morning

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
thank you. I have actually never met isabel before. even though I did everything else (according to event tracker)
probably because isabel first scene only triggers if you visit the pub in the morning
isabels events are actually in the event tracker. there are three tabs there, main story, main girls and side girls. You have never scrolled have you
And yes isabels first event trigger at the morning only

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, this is not DC that has a lot of fan base, this is just one dev, But you can try if can make it happen by being a patreon.:unsure:
I meant that I do not believe that the author intends to keep her really dead permanently.
I am not going to try to sway the author either way. I am just making a prediction here.
My prediction is that she is coming back to life.

Reactions: $@~

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I meant that I do not believe that the author intends to keep her really dead permanently.
I am not going to try to sway the author either way. I am just making a prediction here.
My prediction is that she is coming back to life.
Everybody wants to, but there is a catch, if there is a way to bring someone dead, back alive, will this war and contest be this frightening? Whatever happens we can fix it, it will only take out the cliffhanger that we do have now.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Everybody wants to, but there is a catch, if there is a way to bring someone dead, back alive, will this war and contest be this frightening? Whatever happens we can fix it, it will only take out the clinffhanger that we do have now.
Yea, it completely undermines any risk going forwards if you can resurrect people.
I noted it all the way back when I first saw it
Dammit. I am not happy about the cat waifu dying.
Even worse, I am 100% certain that the author is going to have kitty come back to life... which completely undermines any risk going forwards.

Reactions: DarkestCreep

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm a be completely honest...darker story plots and event are starting to get stale for me...

Maybe I just played too many games, but lately everything I try seems to want to be way too serious to a point where it's just too exhausting for me to care for anything anymore...

Personally I sometimes don't mind when things have no risk...hence why I still enjoy Dragon Ball series.

Maybe I just need a break...

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have a current save? I think mine is corrupted I cannot trigger Asmedia's off day or the events at the bar downtown no matter how many days pass.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It didn't unlock Tsukiko for me when I did the festival with Izanami. The only active quest is Danger Lurking but it won't start since I can't complete Tsukiko's events while all of the other girls' events are completed.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It didn't unlock Tsukiko for me when I did the festival with Izanami. The only active quest is Danger Lurking but it won't start since I can't complete Tsukiko's events while all of the other girls' events are completed.
Visit Izanami during the evening again and go to the festival a second time. Make sure to follow that thing which catches your attention instead of staying with Izanami.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Visit Izanami during the evening again and go to the festival a second time. Make sure to follow that thing which catches your attention instead of staying with Izanami.
I did that and it was a rabbit. You go to a different realm with a sentient moon and she basically rapes you since she has sex without your consent but you fuck her back because you enjoy sex. That still didn't unlock Tsukiko for me.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I did that and it was a rabbit. You go to a different realm with a sentient moon and she basically rapes you since she has sex without your consent but you fuck her back because you enjoy sex. That still didn't unlock Tsukiko for me.
Wait till its mdnight

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Well. Finally come back to the game after ages, when changes were made that broke saves and restarted. And the fuckstain kills off Emiko. Way to go. That is an excellent way to recapture players. *slow claps* Only reason this isn't straight back into deletion is that she's in a crystal and might be brought back. Makes me glad I'm not a patreon. I would have cancelled it.

• Sad
Reactions: Subject3910 and $@~
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes