Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
I figured out how to fix Bullet Hell. I used unren and forced the game to reload where the guild should be and it triggered.

Last edited:

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I'm stuck with bullet hell the same way, the 4th step of the mission, what location should I go to? I don't remember where is the guild c':

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
As per this you have completed it and if am not wrong, it shouldnt affect further story progress, except for that quest will never disappear. Though this is not event tracker, this is girls card. You can see Event tracker at the bottom of the screen, among, save load and options. It list all events. and allows to quickly replay them, if you have unlocked it.
Thanks. Must have missed that.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
I checked in Event Tracker for Cleos. All Green.

I only have 5 Red entries under Unknown's Events.

In Event Tracker when I clicked on Estia I got a traceback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Hi there,
I checked in Event Tracker for Cleos. All Green.

I only have 5 Red entries under Unknown's Events.

In Event Tracker when I clicked on Estia I got a traceback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug will be fixed in 0.65, the missing unknown events are for a side girl, to trigger the first evnt go to main-street->pub during morning.
it will unlock the wuest for that girl and you can follow up from there.
Once you have all of her quest completed, go to pub during noon (this evnt is not listed in the event tracker, nor there is a hint, so chances are everyone will miss it)

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Bugfix 0.64 fix:

Estia variable

Dialogues errors

Isabel font problem

and more

How to use it:

Extract the file and overwrite the conflict inside the game folder

Apr 28, 2021
Sandbox is not annoying as crap + No grinding? and the animations are pretty clean?! Not entirely finished with the game but so far it's been pretty good.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dead on mine as well. I believe that was part of the story.

Or I did something stupid.....again......., lol

Cheers.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The red girl is someone else, Neon can found if you have unlocked isabel and completed for story till now and later go to her at noon
Who is Isabel? where is she found at noon?
and if the red girl is not neon then who is the red girl and where is she found?

Last edited:

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Who is Isabel? where is she found at noon?
and if the red girl is not neon then who is the red girl and where is she found?
isabel can be found in main street pub go there in morning.
Complete all Isabel evnts to see neon, or maybe you have seen her once based on how much main story you have complted, but you still dont know her name. After completing all isabel events go to work in her pub at noon.

Reactions: mrttao
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes