jack5930

Feb 12, 2021
Is there any way to get my old data back, it seems to have been corrupted or something, if not, could someone copy a completed or near completed save file, txx!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well. Finally come back to the game after ages, when changes were made that broke saves and restarted. And the fuckstain kills off Emiko. Way to go. That is an excellent way to recapture players. *slow claps* Only reason this isn't straight back into deletion is that she's in a crystal and might be brought back. Makes me glad I'm not a patreon. I would have cancelled it.
What Crystal? Emiko is not in a crystal... or did I miss something because it has been a while since I restarted my save and it accrued too many bugs already?

The one that was in a crystal was Ami from Corrupted Kingdoms which is a different game

Reactions: HogRocket
Mar 3, 2019
I guess I know the solution, you need to move the persistent file in both save paths to somewhere outside. (don't delete it, just in case it wont solve the issue so you can readd them)
save path one: inside path Champion of Realms/game/save
save path two: inside path C:/users/{user_name}/Application Data/RenPy/ChampionOfRealms-{some_random_number} (This is going to be different for each device, the one I put is for Windows machine)

I have the same problem and it didn't work. Any other ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay, I hope this helps.
Where were you stuck at?
Going to Night Street has the option "Find someone who can help you"
This gives the quest "Repair Time" which involves working for Taile in Dusk City.
After earning some money talk to Maeve in the Garden at evening.
Follow the quest log then gather energy from Unison Forest.
I don't think the guide mentions this but after that go back to Taile and have her do repairs.
Go to the Handling Room (A lot).
Follow Quest and Girl cards.

Reactions: ZathuraVentura
Mar 3, 2019
Where were you stuck at?
Going to Night Street has the option "Find someone who can help you"
This gives the quest "Repair Time" which involves working for Taile in Dusk City.
After earning some money talk to Maeve in the Garden at evening.
Follow the quest log then gather energy from Unison Forest.
I don't think the guide mentions this but after that go back to Taile and have her do repairs.
Go to the Handling Room (A lot).
Follow Quest and Girl cards.

Thank you for the help!

Nothing would show up when I went to Night Street, so I couldn't get the quest.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
What Crystal? Emiko is not in a crystal... or did I miss something because it has been a while since I restarted my save and it accrued too many bugs already?

The one that was in a crystal was Ami from Corrupted Kingdoms which is a different game
Both games use some sorts of crystal, but they are not alike (neither by their looks or functions). One in this game is a simple coffin, that prevent body from degradation after death. while other is a small chamber which I believe also comes with healing power and other purposes like memory erasing, extract energy, breaking spirit etc

Reactions: mrttao

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Both games use some sorts of crystal, but they are not alike (neither by their looks or functions). One in this game is a simple coffin, that prevent body from degradation after death. while other is a small chamber which I believe also comes with healing power and other purposes like memory erasing, extract energy, breaking spirit etc
Basically, one is a coffin and the other is an ass pull.

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the bugfix only for the compressed version or in general for .64?
Just asking because its directly under the compressed version and i dont know if i need it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is the bugfix only for the compressed version or in general for .64?
Just asking because its directly under the compressed version and i dont know if i need it
In general bugfixes are good (y) , I'm pretty sure it's at the bottom since that was a convenient place for a mod to put it.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018

i imagine she will be revived at some point. would be pointless to make her a character card otherwise. time will tell

Reactions: $@~ and AlexaSky

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I ended up here while surfing around the servers, what I don't understand is why it seems as if the discussion here is dead, there is a reason or is just like this? Besides I didn't even find any external content posted, like fan art or anything, when there are fantastic ones posted around like these ones

View attachment 1668340 View attachment 1668341
View attachment 1668349
From what I've seen people tend to make seperate threads specifically for the fanart.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
i imagine she will be revived at some point. would be pointless to make her a character card otherwise. time will tell
Also seemed like a really weird detail that they 'preserved' her body instead of just burying her. I would probably respect it more if she just stayed dead though.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes