PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game used to be one of my top 10 favorite games, but it seems to just be dragging on. A lot of the storylines haven't been updated for over 6 months or longer. Been waiting for more interaction with Maribel, Jin, Isabel, and so on. I might come back to this game in another 2 years if it's still being developed to see actual storyline progression.

Reactions: Doom Marine

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Don't know if anyone else is having these issues, but I can no longer unlock Hot Shower for Estia (she never appears in the schoold now) and try as I might I can't seem to unlock You got a friend in me or Hide the smile for Mikosh even though I already have touching the sun unlocked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Madmed

Mar 10, 2021
So the game stops on "Force the beast" on 0.72?
Also i can't seem to finish quest "visit at evening to take measurements"
*i forgot the name of the character*

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get the few things I'm missing?
For Isabel, I think it is a bug. I had the same problem but edited my save to fix it iirc.
For the first one, you are missing Maeve (have you done all the quests?).

You can go to the crystal in the MC's room and go to features -> bug fixes.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
For Isabel, I think it is a bug. I had the same problem but edited my save to fix it iirc.
For the first one, you are missing Maeve (have you done all the quests?).

You can go to the crystal in the MC's room and go to features -> bug fixes.
I got Isa quest fixed but Maeve still isn't showing up. And yes, I've done all of the quests possible up to the current version.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Not sure about Maeve. The only thing I can think of is trying that fix in the Bug Fixer (though, that may be for something else).
I tried that, but it didn't work. I think that's for her in the girls menu only and not where I'm missing her. I wish there was a way to fix this so I can see if I've gotten everything for her.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I tried that, but it didn't work. I think that's for her in the girls menu only and not where I'm missing her. I wish there was a way to fix this so I can see if I've gotten everything for her.
Yeah, I do not know. If you want to post your save, I can see if I can find a fix for it (I am not the most experienced with Renpy but might be able to find something).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, I do not know. If you want to post your save, I can see if I can find a fix for it (I am not the most experienced with Renpy but might be able to find something).
It might help so sure. I'd be happy if you were able to fix it.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So no one gonna help me or?
For main quests, there was one added this update, so "Force the Beast" is the second to last one.

Not sure what quest the 2nd one is, but I would assume visit the character during the evening (if it is clothes shop lady, Mikosh, go to the store in the evening).

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello everyone i would like to request your help
in the Girls screen i have 3 ? spots i would like to know how i can unlock these characters
to be more precise i talk about the last three after neon
thanks in advance for your answer

XPolarsX

Feb 27, 2022
There is a bug early on in the game that fuck your progress and spit you out into late game. The quest system is poorly done where it doesn't even display some things you need to do for the main quest that should be in the quest page. And if the developer sees this they can reach out to me and I'll give them more details on the bug I encountered.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is a bug early on in the game that fuck your progress and spit you out into late game. The quest system is poorly done where it doesn't even display some things you need to do for the main quest that should be in the quest page. And if the developer sees this they can reach out to me and I'll give them more details on the bug I encountered.
You'd be better off commenting this on their Itch for the dev to see it and act on it

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes