bass2mouth

Sep 14, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the second hellhound scene and tsukiko second scene, they're the only ones I can't seem to unlock/find.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the second hellhound scene and tsukiko second scene, they're the only ones I can't seem to unlock/find.
The second Tsukiko scene is in the bathroom.
For the Hellbound event, do not do anything with her and eventually she will come to your room at night (when you go to bed).

I think that is how you get both (if you mean the ones in the gallery).

Ner96

Nov 28, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a patch to put it in Spanish? for ls version 0.71 or 0.72 or 0.73 for mobile? or if I can find it already translated on some page

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Im planning to play this game what happened to the dev he's not posting anymore ? And about the android port is it good or should i play it in joiplay

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I mean this is pirated site, the devs should be not allowed to ask if they either want or not want their games here, right?
Whats allowed and what happens is not always neat and tidy. There are devs that realize marketing to a large pool of perverts will get them some money and others who feel that anyone not under their draconian rule shouldn't be allowed to exist. It is against the rules on a pirate site but you'll see it when newbies come in to promote their wares then be shocked after they become popular that someone would leak it.

Recent news from the dev is them just hoping they will get the next update released by Xmas and a cute preview.
CharaStudio-2022-12-17-20-26-39-Render.png

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
I started from the beginning as my saves from V .69 - .72 would all throw errors. So, I moved through and found some anomalies in the play through. First was that the GUI for the second house was intermittently showing up before the first house was even destroyed. Then all of Mikosh's events were not triggered except for the attack in the shop. Which triggers every time I enter the Outlet area in the Evening. Funny thing though, the old play through had Mikosh in the Main Girls screen and in the Girls Event Tracker. This play through only shows her in the Main Girls screen, but not the Event Tracked screen. Is there a fix for this, or have I found a previously undetected bug? I have attached my save and some pics. Thanks in advance.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Tôi không thể truy cập lưu từ phiên bản 0.73 android
Google Translate VIETNAMESE - ENGLISH
I can't access save from version 0.73 android
Asking for tech support on the dev's official site would get better results.

They know there is a but if the links have been updated here or not I don't know.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
0.74 (1).png

Here it is, new update 0.74! Enjoy it!
Windows Downloads:
-
Mac Downloads:

-
Android Downloads:

-
Compressed Downloads:

- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
Maeve Events

Three new Maeve events are waiting for you, and maybe, you will get something really nice.
Neon Events
Two new Neon events, plus her card and her time transition.
Main Story
This will serve as the glue to continue the stories of the other girls.
Fast transition
I decided that maybe it's better to speed up the moves of various maps in-game, so I reduced the transition animations between them.
Shops
The aesthetics of Mikosh's and Isabel's shops have been improved, while Tailé's and Maribel's have been temporarily closed.
Tailè minigame
The mini-game of Tailè's work has been cleaned up and redone, the only thing missing are the new renders.
Grammar and Bugfix
Fixed all errors found so far, fixed bugs such as Mikosh triggering at night, the shops' problems, and more.
Merry Xmas to you all!

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 2261377

Here it is, new update 0.74! Enjoy it!
Windows Downloads:
MEGA -
Mac Downloads:

MEGA -
Android Downloads:

MEGA -
Compressed Downloads:

PC - Mac (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
Maeve Events

Three new Maeve events are waiting for you, and maybe, you will get something really nice.
Neon Events
Two new Neon events, plus her card and her time transition.
Main Story
This will serve as the glue to continue the stories of the other girls.
Fast transition
I decided that maybe it's better to speed up the moves of various maps in-game, so I reduced the transition animations between them.
Shops
The aesthetics of Mikosh's and Isabel's shops have been improved, while Tailé's and Maribel's have been temporarily closed.
Tailè minigame
The mini-game of Tailè's work has been cleaned up and redone, the only thing missing are the new renders.
Grammar and Bugfix
Fixed all errors found so far, fixed bugs such as Mikosh triggering at night, the shops' problems, and more.
Merry Xmas to you all!
Thank you for the free update. I also thought I should tell you, on the off chance you don't know already, that what I assume to be the official website, , is out of date with many broken links.

Reactions: AlexaSky

GypsybardI

Aug 16, 2020
Its kind of sad reviews were disabled for the game, but I still wanna talk about it if even just a little bit. I first played this game two years ago and I just played the latest update out of curiosity for what changed by starting with a fresh save. Sadly though I don't think I like it. Its strange though, cause the game is definitely better than it was 2 years ago.

If I was to sum up the game and why I dislike it there would be two main points that come to mind that can be fixed, but just likely won't be as it'd require a lot of restructuring. The first point being that the story is rushed. They introduce characters too fast with constant exposition in the beginning. This is less of a problem later on where things start to slow and get better paced, but its prevalent throughout the entire game. Like Heramael giving exposition on her sister during the whole Izanami confrontation at the start was so jarring. Like, couldn't that reveal have been done at a better time? Oh wait it was, because another scene at a later point retreads this same ground but better in every way. I won't say specifics cause spoiler, but I really liked that scene.

The second point is something most games fall into the trap of and frankly isn't that hard to fix on paper, though execution may be more taxing. I hate the illusion of choice when there is no choice. This is a big problem in the beginning and end of the game, but not all an issue in the middle. I'd prefer if the game played effectively like a visual novel with none of the traversal mechanics for like the first 2 hours since going to other places literally has nothing since your only options are to continue the main story. I don't like having to run through portals and parks over and over just to continue a scene. I still remember one part of the story where this was this super sad tragic moment, but as soon as a the scene ended super happy cheery music started playing as a sexy loading screen showed up and I had to skip the time of day to continue the story only for the music to change back to depressing cause the story never concluded that moment before sending me to that jarring ass loading screen. That's definitely the worst case of it, but it similarly present through most of the game in ways that range to tedious to downright insulting.

Despite my complaining I had enjoyed the story enough to be a patron for almost 2 years as I found it fairly early on, this game is one of the only few that cater to my tastes in Hellhounds. Ironically enough Hell ended up not being my favorite out of the cast after playing. Cleos is top tier.

I hope this game improves, but frankly after so much time I don't think it'll ever address why I've grown to dislike it.
Man I did not like Estia at alllllllllllll

Reactions: Washington1234567

ButtFucker3000

Nov 20, 2021
Finally Maeve lewds come out and then I find out that saves broke again and I have to REDO most of the quests... Even with the dev provided saves you have to redo SO MUCH shit.. Bruh

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
Help please, I am getting this and I cannot seem to complete "the call" quest. Can any one tell me what should I do or may a console command so I can go through this quest? Screenshot 2022-12-26 145255.png

Reactions: baba1998
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes