S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm still of the opinion that the game is dead as long as Emiko is dead.
Genuine question.

Why do you still follow this thread, if the game is dead to you, knowing that the change you want is almost certainly never going to happen?

If a game was dead to me, I'd unfollow it at the least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: huds.mr04

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Genuine question.

Why do you still follow this thread, if the game is dead to you, knowing that the change you want is almost certainly never going to happen?

If a game was dead to me, I'd unfollow it at the least.
Because I want.

EDIT:

I'm going to say it in Spanish because I think that the expresion is more clear: Porque me da la real gana.

notneeded48

Apr 23, 2018
Bug found where as soon as the conversation with Neon ends (the second time seeing her when she plays in the square and you agree to help her get her confiscated stuff back) I get teleported to a place called "Exile". It seems to be a location much further in the story than I am now.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Well, feels bad that the reviews are closed. The rating does not fit well to me, because of the games flaws. At last I can post my review I wrote in here.

This game is a mess. Yeah, it looks good (mostly, there are a few places where assets are used that don’t fit in with the others) and the premise is also good. The technical standpoint is not that good. It’s buggy and not well built. Navigating is a bit of a pain because of that. The stats of the MC are kind of useless, they don’t really influence anything, they are just there. They are not needed for any progression. Also, the game really didn’t need a money system, it’s so rarely used. Both show that the Developer wants the game to be more of an RPG but does not know how to actual use them and it seems like he doesn’t fully understand how to make an RPG. Yet my main problem is the way the story is told. The events rarely feel satisfying. A lot of events feel pointless and too short, some simple should be part of on other event. We mostly get new questions, which would be fine, but because we rarely get answers and even more rarely a satisfying one, all the questions feel exhausting. I play this game once every few months to half a year and it rarely feels like the story gets anywhere. Also, the sex scenes feel too separated from the story. You don’t experience them through an event at first and then unlock them to repeat. They are just there once the developer adds them. I rate this game three stars, because the game is not bad (but not good either), but my feelings say it’s worth only two stars. One star if I would count the drama around it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
That's the old version, v0.73 is out.
ChampionOfRealms-0.73
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger these 2 side events

Screenshot 2022-12-09 045211.png

I've attached my 2 saves one before and one after the Feast Trip

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes