joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Keep saying you guys don't want to continue playing for Emiko is a lack of respect for the game and the dev, it's as if the only thing worthwhile about it is that character and nothing else, which I remember is a little girl
It would be funny if the dev decided to remove that character from the game completely, at which point what do you do?
Remove it from my computer. I haven't played since she got killed, and wont til the changelog says she's back. At this point, the only diff removing this from my comp would make to me is freeing up space.

Hell. The only reason I'm here now is because I'm going through my folder making sure abandoned games aren't wasting space. This was just another one of the games I checked to see if I'll be deleting it. Though, in this case, that isn't predicated on the abandoned tag, but Emiko.

FeltonTest

Jul 29, 2022
Remove it from my computer. I haven't played since she got killed, and wont til the changelog says she's back. At this point, the only diff removing this from my comp would make to me is freeing up space.

Hell. The only reason I'm here now is because I'm going through my folder making sure abandoned games aren't wasting space. This was just another one of the games I checked to see if I'll be deleting it. Though, in this case, that isn't predicated on the abandoned tag, but Emiko.
WelcomeUncomfortableAnol.gif

nightwatch-_-

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, i was wondering if someone else had trouble progressing through some quest that are shown available or they are just bugged for me. I´m talking about the Isabel, Mikosh and Maribel ones.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have been following this game since almost the beginning, and I really like where this is going. All the girls are likable for me, and the mc has some character developments. The only thing that pains me is the little void in my chest that was left after what happend to little Emiko, but I have my hopes high that she is gonna appear again.
The day that it happens, let us know, until then for me the game is as dead as Emiko

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
I need help. I'm missing these events and 1 gallery.

I have a message that says "Isabel's story now can continue." But nothing happens.

I only have mikosh's first event and i am unable to continue past the first event.

Powerless event.
Fear of death event.
And Izanami's 3rd gallery.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
the fact that Emiko is dead is sad but is not a reasonnot to play.
if the story needs it to be done so be it

you can't always win and that's now clear to the mc, I think it was somehow necessary.

or did I misunderstand something?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am unable to find these events please help.

Haramael's - New Room
Isabel - Story can continue (this one bugged?)

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Last time I played was around build 0.61, current build is 0.71, when I try to start the game it crashes to desktop when I try to load my save from 0.61 do I need to start a brand new game?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes