robert7215

Dec 23, 2022
Guys,Does anyone have the save files for Android version 0.80? I try to load the data I passed from the PC to Android and they don't load, I get a renpy error, please

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I do not quite understand the logic of author's brain. Names of some of the girls doesn't make sense, because translated they became titles. Example: Aneko = Older gir / older sister, Emiko = Smiling girl, Tsukiko = Lunar girl. Asmedia is some computer company :-D an has nothing to do with abyssal race and their names. Author just used some of the Japanesse names without thinking. Sure, they are cute and all that, but if you look at that close up, it's just dsumb.

So far the worst was faking ratings. Now killing the cutest girl is unforgivable. I think that this game really going to hell.
Emiko did not deserve that shit. RIP Emiko . I don't have any issues with the names of the girls though.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
where i can find the gobbo figure for aneko quest?
Ok, I have the same problem and it doesn't seem to have been answered in this thread, does anyone know because I have not found it myself either
Question - Have you progressed Heramael's questline?

I ask because near the end of her quest's it will introduce Syxia, the goblin needed to continue Aneko's quest line.

If you have never met Syxia, time to push through Heramael's questline. If you have and done all her quest's and Syxia's stuff, and still can't continue Aneko's quest line... then I guess Aneko's quest is bugged out for you. :confused:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
any hero out there with 0.91?

Public Release 0.91
New
21 minutes ago
Here it is, new update 0.91!
Enjoy it!
Launcher Downloads:
-
Windows Download:
-
Mac Download:
-
Android Download:
-
Compressed downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
Update Only Download:

-
Translations:

What's new in this version:
New Tsukiko Event
New Maeve Event
New Mikosh Event
New Maribel Event
New Hell's Lewd - Doggy-hound
Bugs fixed:

• A screen error caused freezing at the language choice screen
  • Hell had an interaction problem that blocked it from decreasing 'care points'.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Where the hell...is hell? I don't think I've found that location in this game? Also thanks for the upload

Edit: Yeah I may be dumb, the hound is named hell. Read that super early in the morning LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

AshGreninjaC

Jan 4, 2022
Anyone got the problem that they can't do the Aquatic Plant quest from Aneko? Cuz on the wiki it says go to her room in the morning, but nothing happens for me

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm playing from the beginning again, and I found a missing image near the beginning of Sheila's route, when you take her to the outlet for the first time. It's probably a typo in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Actually there are 2 missing images in the same event.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
does anyone else have a problem where the text overlaps with the bottom settings when there are 3 lines? any fixes?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone got the problem that they can't do the Aquatic Plant quest from Aneko?
Try progressing other quests / main story. I've had issues with progressing different girls quest's, and while the in-game help prompt (which I'd trust over a web based wiki TBH) said they should be possible... they only came up after doing other stuff first.

Also, the MSQ can also point to proper timings of some stuff - such as "Do X girls quest, then go here, then do Y girls quest".

I can't remember if Aneko's aquatic plant quest is like that or not - I'd check the Quest screen to see if it mentions Aneko at all. If it does and you're not up to it, then progress MSQ till you are. Else try doing other girls quest's and re-trying Aneko's every morning.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes