VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

SadGhost123

Jan 27, 2018
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
It says access denied every time

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Not working bro! Access denied :")

ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019

Has this changed? It doesn't seems to work anymore.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
No, it's explained in the game why
I wouldn't say it's explained why, it's just the pretense of the world. There was something of a soft sex war that somehow ended with women genociding all men (it seems like this was a decision, not an accident), creating a sexy vollyball utopia, and the cloning method used to restock the unreproductive population churns out superpowers, which may or may not be related to performance-enhancing drugs. Just roll with it.
The writing's really good though.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
What's the gallery entry between Lotus' mission and Anya Shower?

And just to confirm the final 3 are placeholders right?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
What's the gallery entry between Lotus' mission and Anya Shower?

And just to confirm the final 3 are placeholders right?
1614898979832.png

Yes, the last 3 galleries were implemented in 4.8, so they are not in the public version yet.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks.

I assume the Betty/Robbie scene is got by not telling Devya about Robbie's power and not bonding with Robbie yourself?
Actually I think for that one, you just need to have gone on 2 dates with Robbie on the Mon/Tues nights before that day. If so then she will invite you to accompany Betty and her.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I wonder what happened the night with Emma (at the end of this update). - (It is possible that it was not a dream. - It is possible that it really was.)

An interesting update where Emma proved herself as a hero!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes