VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Oo I'm happy getting major liberty content but I was kinda hoping we'd get more involved with her. (lol that sounds so ungrateful, still I want you to know that I appreciate the work you put in) Not just watching her being with the godesses and her wife (tell me if I missed smt). Also, How can i get the dates with Candice. Is there no other way than choosing art class? Hope we can have her powers soon enouh her ability to make strapons would be hella useful lol.
Also I see that you added a warning as to when we have to stop/save if we don't want to miss new content.

THX
The new date with Candice is not available unless you resolve her second Hero Mission in a specific way.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The new date with Candice is not available unless you resolve her second Hero Mission in a specific way.
Oh ok thx for the hint, but I'm not talking abt her second date I'm talking abt the fact that we are able to date her. Are we only able to date her if we choose art class or smt? Because in one of my saves (my saves are litteral labyrinths to understand, I should have organized them better but whatever) I can't date Candice and I'd like to know if it is bc I didn't chose art class in that one (playtrough), or is it bc of smt else?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.78

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 390 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Oh ok thx for the hint, but I'm not talking abt her second date I'm talking abt the fact that we are able to date her. Are we only able to date her if we choose art class or smt? Because in one of my saves (my saves are litteral labyrinths to understand, I should have organized them better but whatever) I can't date Candice and I'd like to know if it is bc I didn't chose art class in that one (playtrough), or is it bc of smt else?
Yes, you need to pick the art class option.

Reactions: Johan_0000

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
how do you do it? the game just runs through for me do i need to do certain other events somewhere?
You need to get Candice and her ex to mend fences on her second hero mission and that will unlock her next date event. And you must be following the art class path.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
CLIT 0.8:

What's New:

- 3 Nighttime Encounters for Devya

- 1 Nighttime Encounter for Mei and Tonya

- Increased Affection and Respect gain from spending time with other students in the afternoon. It should be much easier now to qualify for dates.

- Bug fixes

img_devya_date4_night3.png img_devya_date5_night2.png img_devya_date6_night4.png img_mei_tonya_date_night8.png

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Are there still multiple paths? I have been waiting for a mod in which I can see everything in one playthrough without having to replay.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there still multiple paths? I have been waiting for a mod in which I can see everything in one playthrough without having to replay.
There is always going to be multiple paths, that isn't changing and a mod appearing like that is very slim.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Did I just see a scene of Deva masturbating at night with her protag? Is that right? Is that just the update?

Termax

Nov 17, 2020
Any progress with dating Betty in recent updates yet? I'm looking forward to see what Ada will figure out about the copycat power. From what I remember we need to get Betty to fall in love with the MC for this to happen?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChampionsOfLibertyInstituteOfTraining-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes