VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Is there much for content from v .62 to .8? As there was link for walkthrough in OP, but goes to previous version not current.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
It has been a while since I last read this and I was hesitant to get back into it because at this point I have given up on most games I got into when I first came to this site. I couldn't really say what changed, if it really was a change in me of some sort.
But this one still holds up and it's a pretty nice story.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 411 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Do I lose will power every time I use the X ray? I wanted to make the decision to tell stalker the truth after talking to Lotus and tech wizzard and on my third third playthrough I still can't make that choice because my will power isn't high enough, even though I train will power ever chance I get

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Here replace your game/screen.rpy by this one it will make the dialogue box transparent so no more white background ever.

Edit : now I added a slider in preference menu. Very simple by following a tuto on google.
Edit 28/09/2021 : I realized that for some reason the dialogue opacity didn't update after a change until I quited and restarted the game, don't know why but it allowed me to correct an error in the script now everything should be good, tell me otherwise.
I cannot download this on my phone can you zip it, when I click the file it opens it in my browser as a text file

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Do I lose will power every time I use the X ray? I wanted to make the decision to tell stalker the truth after talking to Lotus and tech wizzard and on my third third playthrough I still can't make that choice because my will power isn't high enough, even though I train will power ever chance I get
No, you usually only gain Corruption for it.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
No, you usually only gain Corruption for it.
I think willpower requirements for telling stalker about your conversation with tech wizzard and Lotus about the origins of the game world is a bit high. It wouldn't work with a score of 70 and I needed to grind a 3rd playthrough to get to 95 before I could make the choice. Just to see what would happen. I had to grind willpower at every opportunity. I think that conversation should have it's score requirements lowered or the conversation should be later in the game so a reasonably balanced character that diligently invested into 2 or 3 skills could make the choice.

Just my opinion of course

Natsuxxx27

Jul 4, 2021
I think willpower requirements for telling stalker about your conversation with tech wizzard and Lotus about the origins of the game world is a bit high. It wouldn't work with a score of 70 and I needed to grind a 3rd playthrough to get to 95 before I could make the choice. Just to see what would happen. I had to grind willpower at every opportunity. I think that conversation should have it's score requirements lowered or the conversation should be later in the game so a reasonably balanced character that diligently invested into 2 or 3 skills could make the choice.

Just my opinion of course
Thats because of the free week of 0.6.2 version that was deleted :(
Someone needs to upload the 0.65 version again with the second week completed

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes