VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you, that has been fixed!
Glad I could help.

Another suggestion for your consideration:

If you don't agree to help disrupt the party, if you are dating Meg, you rush off to have sex and the party ends. If you're not dating Meg, you can ask someone to dance. Might it be possible to do some dancing before going off with Meg if the open relationship is active? (Is it even possible to be dating her without the open relationship? Senior moment... :unsure:) It allows development of relationships with one (or possibly more) characters as well as extending the event a bit longer. To me, it seemed shortish in each of the permutations. Just a thought! :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: yahotzp

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I enjoyed the game until the random date events, that makes me lost interest :sadge:

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Used the cheat to max stats to 100 and finished all missions so I'm stuck on the teacher screen, what do I do?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i remember correctly you need inamis instagasm for it...i believe on chow, but i'm not sure.

Used the cheat to max stats to 100 and finished all missions so I'm stuck on the teacher screen, what do I do?
Either wait for the next update (dev promised to add a skip button) or use to lower the emma fight skill (no need in this release, training gives +10 and you have a week, so set it to 30 and you are done for this update ^^)

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
If i remember correctly you need inamis instagasm for it...i believe on chow, but i'm not sure.

Either wait for the next update (dev promised to add a skip button) or use to lower the emma fight skill (no need in this release, training gives +10 and you have a week, so set it to 30 and you are done for this update ^^)
Thank you,

Also, does anyone know if there is way to unlock the gallery in game?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still think the writing and dialogue still isn't written right, that's I've how I think some scenes should be re-written.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No kinkshaming here...if he loves cocks that much it is his natural right to not like this dickfree gem of a game...personally i think thats the absolute best part of it, but not everyone likes pussys ^^
You're right, everybody should be able to enjoy what they like.
But let say that complaining about the fact that there is no men in a game where the first sentence of the overview is "Champions of Liberty Institute of Training is a lesbian dating and school sim with RPG mini-games" is a bit odd...
:)

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Hi, does anybody has found how to unlock the last element of 0.6 gallery (page 15, bottom right) and could give me a hint how to get it? It's the only one I miss for now :/ Thanks!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, does anybody has found how to unlock the last element of 0.6 gallery (page 15, bottom right) and could give me a hint how to get it? It's the only one I miss for now :/ Thanks!
I think that one is from convincing Imani to give you her power so that you can use it as the prank rather than spiking the drinks.

Reactions: gmn
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes