VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Is there no audio in this game or is there an issue on my side? I've tried a few other Ren'py games and I can hear music and sounds.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Oh god I instantly fell in love with Devya
I was planning on doing a second run and staying faithful to Meg but damn dude, that's gonna be nothing after getting to know Devya

Reactions: yahotzp

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is the target audience for this game lesbians?
Not necessary. You don't need to be a lesbian to like a full lesbian game.
I'm a straight man, and still, the games I enjoy the most are with lesbian MC where you can avoid any straight relationships and sex scenes.

You must just know that there is no men in this game (there are no men anymore in this world).
So, it's pure lesbian route only.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
There's so much to do in this first week that will not reappear later, that it incites you to cheat. I love this game but I don't like the design. Maybe starting with 2 or 3 options instead of 1 will make the game less frustrating.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Not necessary. You don't need to be a lesbian to like a full lesbian game.
I'm a straight man, and still, the games I enjoy the most are with lesbian MC where you can avoid any straight relationships and sex scenes.

You must just know that there is no men in this game (there are no men anymore in this world).
So, it's pure lesbian route only.
Yeah but I guess what I mean is if the writer primarily intends for lesbians or men to enjoy this game. The way that writing panders to these groups can be pretty different I think. Like straight women's Yaoi is hated by gay men (strange gender dynamics) and straight women find Yaoi by gay men for gay men to be super boring (not enough drama and gender dynamics).

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
The formal event is fixed in the latest patron build. The free build is always one behind.
you know what,
i think you are honorable persona
if i sometime ask myself
why play this game,
if you are no masochist,
but compared to others creators
you react in best possible manners
this is realy nice and in best traditions
you know what i mean,
eh for sure, he, or she, is not fu... around

Last edited:

élincia

Mar 12, 2019
hello ! what is the cheat code for up affection and other stat please ?
i would like discover all the scene ....

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I'm pretty sure the cheat passcode has changed so does someone have the new one if there is one?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah but I guess what I mean is if the writer primarily intends for lesbians or men to enjoy this game. The way that writing panders to these groups can be pretty different I think. Like straight women's Yaoi is hated by gay men (strange gender dynamics) and straight women find Yaoi by gay men for gay men to be super boring (not enough drama and gender dynamics).
Ok, I misunderstood you. I was thinking you will asking if only lesbian could enjoy this game.
And maybe, complaining there is only lesbian in this game (there a lot of guy who complain about that in every exclusive lesbian games).

Well, I don't know if yahotzp has any specific audience in mind.

gk000000666

Jul 14, 2019
I do not have a specific audience in mind but I think this game will probably appeal to women more. There are definitely a lot of people who post and message me saying how they hate that there are no men in the game.
Almost every game on this site has men even if they are only background characters, this game is unique in that it doesn't and the lore is starting to explain why that is.

Game is great the way it is with regular updates and interesting characters.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes