VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Can you add a transparency slider for the text boxes? I don't like the big white text box at the bottom it sometimes blocks some of the view of the sex scenes.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.65] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 422 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Just wanted to advise that for some reason the Mac version will not download from Mixdrop.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Can you add a transparency slider for the text boxes? I don't like the big white text box at the bottom it sometimes blocks some of the view of the sex scenes.
I think someone made a mod for that in this thread but I can look at adding it. You can also always press H to hide the text.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
The hero we need!

Reactions: RPDL

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
For those stuck in the mission/training screen:

- select a hero to pop up the training option;
- open console commands;
- type "missionQualify = True"
- select to go on a mission.

I'm not sure if this works properly as nothing new happens in the following days doing that method, but the day advances and you can make different choices. Story seems stuck until shows the message of end of content.

Raizer Siro

Jul 23, 2020
For those stuck in the mission/training screen:

- select a hero to pop up the training option;
- open console commands;
- type "missionQualify = True"
- select to go on a mission.

I'm not sure if this works properly as nothing new happens in the following days doing that method, but the day advances and you can make different choices. Story seems stuck until shows the message of end of content.
How do you open console commands?

Shift+O isn't working for me.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm really not sure about the story taking this twist. Just think about the consequences and possibilities, the moral dilemma of hiding the truth ..

"Principal Chow will make herself available to you in the future"

... nevermind. All on board for the Chow-Show! :love:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My save was during an "intimate moment" with Mega Girl. when done it took me to training, which I skipped, then dumped me to the end of the game - no new content. I "save edited" my fight skills down and went back through, it let me train fight this time......then dumped me out to the end of the game.

Is there truly NO new content at all? Is this just bug fixes? The Change Log says

"
What's New:
- Class event
- PE Challenge Event
- Big Plot Event
- Bug fixes
- Ability to skip Hero Training if you are maxed out "

All I got was the "Skip Hero Training"

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the staff date with ALEXIS just skips me to training, the others work (well, they dont have time so i think i reached their ends of content, but at least they let me choose someone else then) except for pamela, she says "not yet" and insta skips to hero training as well.

And i dont know if my last savegame was corrupted, but i needed to load the visiting weekend again to get the new content...i hope that ends in the next update, i honestly dont want to play through that all again and just continue the game.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes