VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Looking at the walkthroughs, I'm pretty much at the end of my ability to figure out what I'm missing. Would anyone be able to tell me what the following gallery items are so I can maybe back my way into unlocking them? Thanks in advance.

Page 2, top right
Page 6, bottom right
Page 11, bottom middle
Page 14, top left
Page 15, top left
Page 17, top middle (which I guess is the final gallery image...? the rest are just placeholders according to the dev above, if I followed correctly?)
Page 2 - is masturbating next to Devya after she asks if she can sleep with you that first night. You have to have a high lust when you go to bed meaning you can't have had phone sex with Meg just prior to sleeping.

Page 6 - is taylor visiting you in your room after the party. You needed to have several drinks yourself during the party and went to use the bathroom and Taylor joined you in the bathroom. Also must have broken up with Meg to get the bedroom visit I believe.

Page 11- Betty and Robbie. This is where Betty needs to help Robbie transform before PE class. If you have been on 2 dates with Robbie already at that point, then she will ask Betty if you can come along.

Page 14 - is ALEXIS 'date' in the library. You had to meet her by choosing the library visit and some other condition to get her to ask you to come back, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

Page 15 - Tonya's mothers in the sauna. Have to have a good relationship with Tonya and chose to speak to her and her moms at the event before that. Maybe even dated Tonya too.

Page 17 - Showering with Major Liberty after PE class. Likely just affection or maybe corruption for Major liberty. Haven't done the walkthrough to that point yet.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Page 2 - is masturbating next to Devya after she asks if she can sleep with you that first night. You have to have a high lust when you go to bed meaning you can't have had phone sex with Meg just prior to sleeping.

Page 6 - is taylor visiting you in your room after the party. You needed to have several drinks yourself during the party and went to use the bathroom and Taylor joined you in the bathroom. Also must have broken up with Meg to get the bedroom visit I believe.

Page 11- Betty and Robbie. This is where Betty needs to help Robbie transform before PE class. If you have been on 2 dates with Robbie already at that point, then she will ask Betty if you can come along.

Page 14 - is ALEXIS 'date' in the library. You had to meet her by choosing the library visit and some other condition to get her to ask you to come back, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

Page 15 - Tonya's mothers in the sauna. Have to have a good relationship with Tonya and chose to speak to her and her moms at the event before that. Maybe even dated Tonya too.

Page 17 - Showering with Major Liberty after PE class. Likely just affection or maybe corruption for Major liberty. Haven't done the walkthrough to that point yet.
Awesome. Thanks a bunch. I'll play around with some things to see if I can trigger those.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Okay. Managed to get 5 of the 6 missing gallery entries thanks to Phoexist's help.

Still struggling with the 2nd gallery image on Page 17. Definitely perplexing.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Okay. Managed to get 5 of the 6 missing gallery entries thanks to Phoexist's help.

Still struggling with the 2nd gallery image on Page 17. Definitely perplexing.
You also have to impress Major Liberty during the training portion. Easiest to do with Mei as your partner.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
You also have to impress Major Liberty during the training portion. Easiest to do with Mei as your partner.
Thanks. You mention Mei as partner... Does that mean it is after the volleyball session? No matter what I try with that I keep ending up with Lisa and Anya after the match. Or is it a cumulative points thing so it could end up being after any PE session?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks. You mention Mei as partner... Does that mean it is after the volleyball session? No matter what I try with that I keep ending up with Lisa and Anya after the match. Or is it a cumulative points thing so it could end up being after any PE session?
The PE class for that event takes place on the following Monday after the whole visitors weekend.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The PE class for that event takes place on the following Monday after the whole visitors weekend.
I didn't think there was a PE session after the visitor's weekend. At least, not from what I'm seeing. I actually am at that spot right now, and it jumps straight from the usual after-class "pick someone to hang out with" to the post-class "pick someone to visit" thing.

Sorry for all the conversation with this. Being a tad OCD with really wanting to get this last gallery unlock. lol

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I didn't think there was a PE session after the visitor's weekend. At least, not from what I'm seeing. I actually am at that spot right now, and it jumps straight from the usual after-class "pick someone to hang out with" to the post-class "pick someone to visit" thing.

Sorry for all the conversation with this. Being a tad OCD with really wanting to get this last gallery unlock. lol
Did you start from a save that was made during the 'free week'? Those will have skipped the new content. Need to start from a save back on the night of the ballroom party event at least. That's the only reason I can think of that it is skipping day. Should have had a stalker class Monday Morning then immediately followed by a PE class where everyone pairs up and tries to fight Major Liberty in a boxing ring.

Reactions: yahotzp

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
a PE class where everyone pairs up and tries to fight Major Liberty in a boxing ring.
I have never once seen that scene in any playthrough I've done, and I've started *a lot* of fresh games the last several days as I try to unlock the whole gallery.

I just went into the image folder to see if the images gave me any hints as to when/where it took place. I saw the images with the boxing ring, and I've never once seen those in a play through.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I used the compressed version on a fresh game and I can't see any new content on Monday after the Week End.
Any help?
Thinking this may have something to do with my issue unlocking the last gallery set. I always get Compressed versions to save space. Wondering if this Compression is broken.

renasz

Jun 23, 2017
Hello! First of all, i love your work, this game and VULVA is really cool to play :D
May i ask if you plan to work on VULVA again ? :) i loved it and would rly like to see it improved/updated,... :D (or maybe more "VULVA" scene in this one? x) )

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Hello! First of all, i love your work, this game and VULVA is really cool to play :D
May i ask if you plan to work on VULVA again ? :) i loved it and would rly like to see it improved/updated,... :D (or maybe more "VULVA" scene in this one? x) )
There are extra scenes for the VULVA characters as part of the Patreon rewards. I will probably continue the story with some of those characters or their descendants rather than revisit the original game, though.

renasz

Jun 23, 2017
There are extra scenes for the VULVA characters as part of the Patreon rewards. I will probably continue the story with some of those characters or their descendants rather than revisit the original game, though.
Thank you for your rapid answer! :)
(btw,when i said "more VULVA scene in this one" i meant in CLIT, forgive my misspelling ^^ )
Oh, no improvment planned ? if you allow me, i felt like some victory/defeat sex scenes were quite... hastened :( but that's only my opinion and your work is still pretty cool.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes