VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, no improvment planned ? if you allow me, i felt like some victory/defeat sex scenes were quite... hastened :( but that's only my opinion and your work is still pretty cool.
I was still learning the basics of Renpy and Daz when making that game. I still have a lot to learn.

gr1ff1n

Jun 8, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.671

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey there, i tried installing this on my phone and it never installed, so i switched to a different apk installer and it gave me this error

com.aefyr.sai.model.filedescriptor.ContentUriFileDescriptor$BadContentProviderException: DISPLAY_NAME column is null
at com.aefyr.sai.model.filedescriptor.ContentUriFileDescriptor.name(ContentUriFileDescriptor.java:30)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.DefaultApkSource.getApkLocalPath(DefaultApkSource.java:47)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.FilterApkSource.getApkLocalPath(FilterApkSource.java:60)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.FilterApkSource.nextApk(FilterApkSource.java:28)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.install(RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.java:93)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.lambda$enqueueSession$0$RootlessSaiPackageInstaller(RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.java:70)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.-$$Lambda$RootlessSaiPackageInstaller$ivyAcunEgIkYlu_dB2vN6MOWZPU.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:462)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

I tried searching this thread for anyone having a similar problem and couldn't find any. I don't have my phone rooted if that matters

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey there, i tried installing this on my phone and it never installed, so i switched to a different apk installer and it gave me this error

com.aefyr.sai.model.filedescriptor.ContentUriFileDescriptor$BadContentProviderException: DISPLAY_NAME column is null
at com.aefyr.sai.model.filedescriptor.ContentUriFileDescriptor.name(ContentUriFileDescriptor.java:30)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.DefaultApkSource.getApkLocalPath(DefaultApkSource.java:47)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.FilterApkSource.getApkLocalPath(FilterApkSource.java:60)
at com.aefyr.sai.model.apksource.FilterApkSource.nextApk(FilterApkSource.java:28)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.install(RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.java:93)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.lambda$enqueueSession$0$RootlessSaiPackageInstaller(RootlessSaiPackageInstaller.java:70)
at com.aefyr.sai.installer2.impl.rootless.-$$Lambda$RootlessSaiPackageInstaller$ivyAcunEgIkYlu_dB2vN6MOWZPU.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:462)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

I tried searching this thread for anyone having a similar problem and couldn't find any. I don't have my phone rooted if that matters
Root doesn't matter it is just a regular app. Why are you using an "apk installer?" You should just click on it in your document browser and it will ask you to install it.

gr1ff1n

Jun 8, 2017
Root doesn't matter it is just a regular app. Why are you using an "apk installer?" You should just click on it in your document browser and it will ask you to install it.
Because what you suggested was the first thing i did and that didn't work, it just said "app not installed" suddenly after about 80% through the installation but it didn't tell me anything else about the details. I decided to use a separate apk installer to check if the apk is just not compatible with the phone's default installer. The apk installer gave me more info after the installation failed, figured maybe people more experienced than me could make sense of the info.

It might be my phone that's the problem, either way thanks for the ports.

Karloman

Apr 26, 2020
By the way, am I the only one who finds the protagonist's face... a little weird? I don't know why, everyone else looks good, but the MC kind of falls into uncanny valley territory for me.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
By the way, am I the only one who finds the protagonist's face... a little weird? I don't know why, everyone else looks good, but the MC kind of falls into uncanny valley territory for me.
Probably because most of her reaction faceshots are sort of fish-eye lensed where her head is significantly closer to the camera than the other character portraits, that combined with wide set eyes sort of create that surreality. (IMO anyways)

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Broke up with girlfriend. The way she is never mentioned again is weird. Felt kinda bad and restarted. On my second run I was failing all the hero missions. I have no idea what I even did different, I always succeeded on the first run.

renasz

Jun 23, 2017
Should be within the next couple of days. Some life issues have caused some big delays.
Hope you're going better :eek:

One question, will there be (on this update or in the future) something like another "round" of the beach volley content in this? Where, for example, if you lose/win the first time with VULVA rules, the dialogue for the second time will be affected? :D ( Yeah i have some idea in my mind tbh xD )

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just try out this game and its pretty cool but I have one question.
Are men gone extinct in this game universe? I hasn't see a single men in the entire games.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Just try out this game and its pretty cool but I have one question.
Are men gone extinct in this game universe? I hasn't see a single men in the entire games.
Yes, this game take place in a world where there is no men at all for some generations now.
To reproduce, the women use a machine that combine the DNA of the 2 mothers.
One of the side effect of this machine, is that some babies get mutations that grant them superpowers.

So, don't expect any action with a man.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, this game take place in a world where there is no men at all for some generations now.
To reproduce, the women use a machine that combine the DNA of the 2 mothers.
One of the side effect of this machine, is that some babies get mutations that grant them superpowers.

So, don't expect any action with a man.
I don't. Just curious about the lore is all. In fact I prefer it like this so I don't have to fend off all the dicks like the usual other lesbian games.

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
CLIT 0.7:

What's New:

- Stalker's 2nd Hero Mission (biggest Hero Mission to date)

- Meg Event

- Nighttime Event: Betty (this is a big one that people have been waiting for)

- Tech Wizard Event

There are 3 new galleries to unlock.

img_stalker_mission2_prep9.png img_stalker_mission2_hotel14.png img_week2_day2_night_call.png img_betty_date4_evening9.png img_ada_lab_power.png

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Hope you're going better :eek:

One question, will there be (on this update or in the future) something like another "round" of the beach volley content in this? Where, for example, if you lose/win the first time with VULVA rules, the dialogue for the second time will be affected? :D ( Yeah i have some idea in my mind tbh xD )
There probably won't be another round of volleyball but there will be more related characters from VULVA coming soon.

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes