VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What is the first scene in the page 15 of gallery and how unlock it ?
Spending time with Tonya and her moms in the sauna. I think you have to get introduced at the start of the mixer event to her mothers and then 'visit Tonya' later during the mixer which is only available if you went on a date with her that first week(which is often hard to do)

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
The next Tech Wizard event hasn't been added in yet but should be part of the next big update. If you maxed out affection with Betty, you will be eligible for a special night scene.
Her affection and lust are both at 100. Is there a minimum respect stat required as well?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Her affection and lust are both at 100. Is there a minimum respect stat required as well?
The in-game cheat code maxxes every characters' level with Emma -- and that can throw off triggers -- but you can tweak variables singly through the console. ([character's first name].resp = 100, for example.)

Reactions: Kovir123

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
In gameDirectory\renpy\common\00gallery.rpy line 77 change return False to return True.
Sorry to be a pest... but I'm not sure how to see line numbers in Notepad or Wordpad. What is the argument/function to which you're referring?

There's something from update .671 that I can't get for whatever reason, and I want to unlock it after I deal with the .7 update.

Thanks.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
You just need to max her affection, go on all of her regular dates, and it can trigger in act 3 at night.
It's not triggering. Do you have to go on all the dates before Act III starts? I got her affection to 100 on Monday of Act III. Nothing happens at night with her.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
It's not triggering. Do you have to go on all the dates before Act III starts? I got her affection to 100 on Monday of Act III. Nothing happens at night with her.
No, there will be a chance each night for it to happen in Act III if you have her at Max Affection and have completed all 3 dates with her. If you're not sure, you can manually set bettyCount to 3 to see if you can get it to trigger.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry to be a pest... but I'm not sure how to see line numbers in Notepad or Wordpad. What is the argument/function to which you're referring?

There's something from update .671 that I can't get for whatever reason, and I want to unlock it after I deal with the .7 update.

Thanks.
Notepad should have the line number down the bottem right of the window. Anyway it is the check_unlock function in class __GalleryImage(object).

Reactions: EscapeEvade

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Notepad should have the line number down the bottem right of the window. Anyway it is the check_unlock function in class __GalleryImage(object).
Hey there. I tried that but it did not work plus line 77 was already on "True"
do you may can help silly me? Thanks for your time

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Hey there. I tried that but it did not work plus line 77 was already on "True"
do you may can help silly me? Thanks for your time
Not sure why it wouldn't be working. Just to confirm you did restart the program after changing the file and there are still images locked in the gallery other than the last on page 17? If so could you post the contents of the file.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Not sure why it wouldn't be working. Just to confirm you did restart the program after changing the file and there are still images locked in the gallery other than the last on page 17? If so could you post the contents of the file.
yes exactly. Lemme show you and thank you again for your help.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I figured this would get pretty repetitive pretty quick with nothing but lesbians, but I gave it a shot any way. Pretty much nothing but fingering and licking. You'd think some of them would at least have sexy powers or something. I saw tentacles at one point but nothing happened with them.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes