VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The English in this game is fine. I can't remember any instances of bad grammar or typos. No idea what Cboy is talking about.
The overuse of honorifics and how dialogue and conversations felt awkward and stiff. Why do you think I made a dialogue fix?

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Are cheats an all or nothing proposition in this game? Is there a way to just get a small targeted increase to certain things without maxing everything?

Reactions: Kovir123

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Are cheats an all or nothing proposition in this game? Is there a way to just get a small targeted increase to certain things without maxing everything?

Not sure what you are looking for but here's what I input into the console for a specific character:

betty.aff = x
betty.lust = x
betty.corr = x
betty.resp = x

Just use whatever character name in place of betty and you should be able to dial in whatever character you need.

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
Out of
No, I am running a little behind on this update but hope to have it done soon. The Patreon update will be a very big one and the free version will be released at the same time.
Out of curiosity how much of a difference is there between the free/patreon updates?

Reactions: Kovir123

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Not sure what you are looking for but here's what I input into the console for a specific character:

betty.aff = x
betty.lust = x
betty.corr = x
betty.resp = x

Just use whatever character name in place of betty and you should be able to dial in whatever character you need.
It's a little more work, but I think it's worth it. You can replay with different variables for different outcomes without major disruption to the gameplay.

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
Yet another game I love. Definitely have a few favourites on here. Also is there any sex scenes with candice? I can’t seem to unlock them.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's been awhile since I played, but you're right. I think the dialogue hints at future development?

Dec 7, 2020
Quick question off topic, what game is that at the bottom of your posts?
Hello, the images of my signature aren't from any game. Actually they're renders that I have made myself.

They're part of a lesbian mind control story I'm doing. I make the renders and accompany them with narration and dialogues to develop the story. But it's still unfinished, I have a lot left to do. I progress slowly xD.

Do you like the images? I'm a complete amateur, but I try xD

Last edited:

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, the images of my signature aren't from any game. Actually they're renders that I have made myself.

They're part of a lesbian mind control story I'm doing. I make the renders and accompany them with narration and dialogues to develop the story. But it's still unfinished, I have a lot left to do. I progress slowly xD.

Do you like the images? I'm a complete amateur, but I try xD
Looks great. I'm looking forward to the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes