VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
I figured this would get pretty repetitive pretty quick with nothing but lesbians, but I gave it a shot any way. Pretty much nothing but fingering and licking. You'd think some of them would at least have sexy powers or something. I saw tentacles at one point but nothing happened with them.
Well in some Scenes they use Strapon's for example. Depending on your choises.

Dec 7, 2020
I've played version 0.7 and the story ends at exactly the same point as the previous version:

Right after Tech Wizard tells me the "truth" about the world, Stalker asks me if something is wrong, and a regular training/mission day.

After that I have a very brief webcam event with Meg, which I don't remember if it was in the previous version, but otherwise I'm already in the "free week" again. Is that correct or is something else supposed to happen?

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I've played version 0.7 and the story ends at exactly the same point as the previous version:

Right after Tech Wizard tells me the "truth" about the world, Stalker asks me if something is wrong, and a regular training/mission day.

After that I have a very brief webcam event with Meg, which I don't remember if it was in the previous version, but otherwise I'm already in the "free week" again. Is that correct or is something else supposed to happen?
Did you see the changelog?
v0.7
What's New:
- Stalker's 2nd Hero Mission (biggest Hero Mission to date)
- Meg Event
- Nighttime Event: Betty (this is a big one that people have been waiting for)
- Tech Wizard Event
There are 3 new galleries to unlock.
All of these worked for me.

Dec 7, 2020
Did you see the changelog?

All of these worked for me.
Oh, thanks, I hadn't seen that.

I guess Meg's webcam event is one of the new events, I've seen that one. I definitely haven't seen the Betty or Tech Wizard events, and I'm already back in the "free week". I understand that the Tech Wizard event of version 0.7 is a new scene rather than the one I mentioned in my previous message, right?

EDIT: On second thought, I imagine the new Tech Wizard and Betty events are "dating" events, not "story" events, right? I think my mistake was assuming that version 0.7 continued the story.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Oh, thanks, I hadn't seen that.

I guess Meg's webcam event is one of the new events, I've seen that one. I definitely haven't seen the Betty or Tech Wizard events, and I'm already back in the "free week". I understand that the Tech Wizard event of version 0.7 is a new scene rather than the one I mentioned in my previous message, right?
It's a new one that will only happen after the new Betty date.

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
Dec 7, 2020
Managed to see the new events in the "free week", thanks.

By the way, Betty is WAY prettier at her dating events than her default look, the hairstyle change works miracles. I actually think the design of her dating events should be her default design. I had never tried to go out with her because honestly I wasn't very attracted to her default look, but she actually looks gorgeous in her dating events, it has quite surprised me. Don't get me wrong, her default look is not ugly by any means, but her hairstyle from the events suits her much better.

Last edited:

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Any updated guides or not really missing much?
With my hangouts my last couple playthroughs I went teacher for dates, but was trying to go Devya playthrough also. I also didn't break up with Meg but had an open relationship.

Last edited:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
the new night stalker mission was a real disappointment... When the villian wins I wanted to see alot more dominating the heros and sex... Not a bail out by glowstick

Reactions: sergiodark666

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Some of the villains you make are really hot it's a shame there almost no sexy time with them or she gets bailed out before it gets good

Reactions: Maxh

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Some of the villains you make are really hot it's a shame there almost no sexy time with them or she gets bailed out before it gets good
Exactly I made a post like this earlier... I was hoping stalker and MC would get rekted not bailed out by glowstick... Very disappointed

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm sorry but who is Lady Dragon and who mission is that? :unsure:
During the evening Hero Training Sessions choose Lotus and go on a mission. It will be Lotus, Mei, Sara, and You that go. If you figure out how to defeat both of the Queens, you will then capture Lady Dragon at the end with a nice reveal of info as well. Don't want to spoil it with exactly how to defeat them.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes