VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 2454M
SHA1SUM: 9ecc723c780dbaf258be5d6056b949d3dda1d1a9
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
yeah, except nothing happened,
i agree to help with punch,
and then just jump to Anya and Lisa, and end of scene
Yeah despite the walkthrough guide saying otherwise. Also, after my third date with Robbie, I get to the training section, but since I used cheats and did all of the missions, I'm stuck there. Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
yeah, except nothing happened,
i agree to help with punch,
and then just jump to Anya and Lisa, and end of scene
Yeah, I think there's a missing "else: jump spikeBegin" statement corresponding to the if block dealing with the option to use Imani's remote orgasm power instead.

Reactions: yahotzp

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What if we can't train with teachers anymore and have done all the missions? I can't seem to see a leave option.
Same here...i think we cheated to good...looks like we need to lower one skill to train it again...i just forgot who trains what ^^

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ugh. So many paths and so few save slots for the scenes.
This game really needs a scene replay feature for collectors like me. I capped my save slots several patches ago, and am now using the ones that require you to keep pressing the arrow.

Reactions: CSNRC

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Any extra dates you do in the free time will not carry over in future updates. They are just an opportunity to see more content that is already in the game. It was something a lot of people asked for.

Reactions: hotNess

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
i like this game,
but those obssession with paths,
as much as possible,
is not really good idea,

truth to say, not only here,
but also in other games,

results are,
slowly updates,
with mini content and few scenes,
everything this is killing a game,
which became also more something as simulator, as game
quantity is not always quality

Reactions: Giovany

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...dunno what you are talking about...so far i only saw 3 paths...keep meg, share meg or break up with her and 2 sub paths (good girl or troublemaker). The rest is just common multiple choice based on taste and in missions a little logic.

Didnt saw anyone else mentioning it, but i cant either go to tech wizard (white screen, then straight to training) or to alexis (white dialogue and skip to training).
And i dunno if its just my machine, but i have sometimes trouble to load savegames while playing. After the program crash because rollback and ignore dont work at loading i can load the savegames without problems.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think I am going to wait for someone to make a time mod so that I can get all the content in one playthrough. People have done it in the past for other games so I am just going to keep the game on watch until it gets done.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes