VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
I'm playing for the first time and so far it's great. Good replay value, and glad to see a pure lesbian game with an interesting setting.

I'm quite confused as to how reproduction works in this world. The game explains that it is somehow an artificial process made possible by science, but how does it work? I mean in practice, what has to do someone in this world who wants to have a biological child? And does a daughter inherit genes from her two mothers, or only from one of them? For example, is Emma only Amy's biological daughter or also Ling's? Or put another way, does it still take two people in this world to biologically have a child, or just one?

Are embryos still gestated in "traditional" pregnancies, or in laboratories or something like that?

I'm also a bit confused about how marriages and surnames work: Amy and Ling are married, and each one has her own surname. But then Tech Wizard and her wife (or girlfriend? I don't remember. The military girl) both have the same last name, "James", as if one adopted the other's last name when they got married. Does the couple simply choose according to their preference? And the daughters of a married couple? Because Emma has Amy's last name and Mei has Ling's.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm quite confused as to how reproduction works in this world. The game explains that it is somehow an artificial process made possible by science, but how does it work? I mean in practice, what has to do someone in this world who wants to have a biological child? And does a daughter inherit genes from her two mothers, or only from one of them? For example, is Emma only Amy's biological daughter or also Ling's? Or put another way, does it still take two people in this world to biologically have a child, or just one?

Are embryos still gestated in "traditional" pregnancies, or in laboratories or something like that?

I'm also a bit confused about how marriages and surnames work: Amy and Ling are married, and each one has her own surname. But then Tech Wizard and her wife (or girlfriend? I don't remember. The military girl) both have the same last name, "James", as if one adopted the other's last name when they got married. Does the couple simply choose according to their preference? And the daughters of a married couple? Because Emma has Amy's last name and Mei has Ling's.
The game states they use parthenogenesis chambers. Parthenogenesis is a real thing in our world. A number of different species are capable of it and a few are actually use it exclusively. It would take a bit work to get it to work reliably in more complex mammals like humans, but it's certainly something possible. It also has some drawbacks in genetic diversity, as the offspring generally are clones of the mothers. Clearly in the game they have overcome that though. So while the vast majority of the DNA comes from the birth mother, I would have to assume some inheritance from the donor also takes place in the game. I would assume they are still carried through a normal pregnancy.

As for the names, I don't think anything is too different from our world. Couples can choose to adopt each others, or come up with a completely family names. Amy and Ling are both famous celebrities in the game. Celebrities often keep their own names after marriage as their fame is attached to that 'brand'.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.6:

What's New:

- Bug fixes

- 7 New Evening Events with the other students. These may turn out differently if you are dating Meg and depend on your existing relationship with the student.

- Nighttime Event

- Plot Event

- End of Saturday

- Morning Event with Meg

- Shower Event

- Brunch Event with Ling

img_week1_day7_evening_anya8_meg.png img_week1_day7_evening_devya5_meg.png img_week1_day7_evening_lisa5.png img_week1_day7_evening_robbie.png img_week1_day7_evening_sara10.png img_week1_day7_evening_tonya.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where do you even put in the code?
I don't see the option in the phone or escape menu...

Edit: Found it, nvmd. Didn't realize I had to click the patreon logo on the phone. Usually that's just a link to their site.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The main question is, how do they breed in this lesbian world without men?
"Sex Mission, or The New Amazons" 1983.
I don't remember the details of the in game explanation, but they do have some sort of tech for that.

Besides, in a world with superpowers, breeding without men seem downright normal.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.6] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.27GB
PC Compressed Size: 370MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes