• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
No I didn't lol. Guess that is a prequel? Is it as good?
It's not as good as CLIT but I did like it quite a bit. It's simpler in scope, gameplay and writing but still has a large amount of content and replayability and the quality of what's there is comparable to CLIT. The two main issues I had with it were the repetitive "open world" parts and, like you, the awkward animations. I still highly recommended VULVA if you like CLIT.

Reactions: Journey95

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I must say, I like this game. I played Vulva and deleted it after one play through. This game is far superior and am enjoying the story, the hints at more, and the mechanics. It is a game I would recommend.

One thing I have a complaint about is Lotus. Being an ass is one thing, but she is a complete moron. She complains if you train the first week and will kick you out if you do not go on missions? Seriously? This is supposed to be a school and the MC has an awesome power that should still make a competent person know she needs to train more than endanger her life. I am annoyed at how she is done, but the rest are pretty cool.

That said, cool update and am looking forward to more updates.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
There seems to be a bug. I don't know if this is a problem with my save file, but when you talk to Robbie, Mei's affection and respect goes up instead of Robbie's.. With every other student, the correct stats go up.
This was a cut and paste error that gets fixed in the next update. Sorry!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
One thing I have a complaint about is Lotus. Being an ass is one thing, but she is a complete moron. She complains if you train the first week and will kick you out if you do not go on missions? Seriously? This is supposed to be a school and the MC has an awesome power that should still make a competent person know she needs to train more than endanger her life. I am annoyed at how she is done, but the rest are pretty cool.
I would say the main motivation for Lotus is that she already does not think that Emma belongs there and is looking for any excuse to kick her out.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I would say the main motivation for Lotus is that she already does not think that Emma belongs there and is looking for any excuse to kick her out.
As she is already needing to deal with Tech Wizard on many things, it would seem that making the explanation to someone with intelligence that someone trained instead of endangering her life would fall flat. Tech Wizard has the power to get Copycat into the school, so it would reason she would make it difficult to kick the girl out for making sure she is trained.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Continues the evening events and through Saturday, but there is also some clear plot development. Maybe enough to consider it a cliffhanger.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Holy shit i almost wet myself laughing at the remote orgasm scene with mei at the breakfast table, just godlike ^^

But it was a bitch move from meg...being faithful to her was kinda useless if she just wanna fuck inami and pretends its for me to open or break up...the only disappointing story-thing so far, but still the worst. Its a whole other thing if you have an open relationship from the beginning, but you dont force your partner to either open up or break up at the first time being separated for some time, especially with visits on every weekend.

Small graphic thing, during the literally mindfuck with mrs. little she has a black hand on her tit instead of yours

If you talk to robbie at the open weekend you get stat boni for mei instead of hers.

And sadly the biggest sour spot...the end...i mean, there are so many students and teachers but no time for them...i'd prefer some repeating learning/training scenes (with or without stat improvements, just placeholders to get the evenings) after the end of content so you get the time to meet up with the other girls as well. All i managed so far was learning about cassandras ko-orgasm (too bad, funny, but bad, i thought if i can permanently copy her skills and can use them to manipulate the others faster and aquire all of their skills till the end, but with this overload i dont think it will be possible, at least not without being in a shielded room) and being a lab-rat for tech wizard (a mission i cant accomplish because the nurse is the most unattractive woman in the whole game, so she will be the last i choose to spend time with, not even to get her powers permanently)

But overall i like the game very much...is there a fix release schedule or just when its ready? Wanna know how long i need to wait ^^

Reactions: the X hunter

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
And sadly the biggest sour spot...the end...i mean, there are so many students and teachers but no time for them...i'd prefer some repeating learning/training scenes (with or without stat improvements, just placeholders to get the evenings) after the end of content so you get the time to meet up with the other girls as well. All i managed so far was learning about cassandras ko-orgasm (too bad, funny, but bad, i thought if i can permanently copy her skills and can use them to manipulate the others faster and aquire all of their skills till the end, but with this overload i dont think it will be possible, at least not without being in a shielded room) and being a lab-rat for tech wizard (a mission i cant accomplish because the nurse is the most unattractive woman in the whole game, so she will be the last i choose to spend time with, not even to get her powers permanently)
There will be more open-ended time after the current weekend event completes.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes