VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to have the game semi stretched between home visits so that way you can experience all the content without having to keep going back? while I enjoy this game so far the idea of making 3 or 4 playthroughs in order to see everything I can does not sound appealing to me.
Too many characters to do it all in one playthrough with how it's set up and romantic attachments, it would just look sloppy.

Reactions: damnedfrog

winini

Jan 10, 2019
It looks like you can attempt to "corrupt" Devya. I wonder if she will have two different routes? Everyone has corruption bar, but it seems to have stronger effect on Devya than on other characters. I doubt that high corruption will make Homelander out of her but i am curious if that will have serious effect on the story.

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
It looks like you can attempt to "corrupt" Devya. I wonder if she will have two different routes? Everyone has corruption bar, but it seems to have stronger effect on Devya than on other characters. I doubt that high corruption will make Homelander out of her but i am curious if that will have serious effect on the story.
The game is getting to the part now where the effects of the corruption bar is going to become more apparent.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Here is the walkthroughs up to 4.8 - Workupload
I've never used these walkthrough mods before; do I just dump it somewhere in the game folder or do you install it somehow? Seeing how it's a *.rtf file, it looks like it should be dumped somewhere in the game folder, but I've no clue where.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I've never used these walkthrough mods before; do I just dump it somewhere in the game folder or do you install it somehow? Seeing how it's a *.rtf file, it looks like it should be dumped somewhere in the game folder, but I've no clue where.
These aren't mods. They are just simple text (wordpad) documents. Just double-click them and they should open in wordpad for you. Think of it more of an outline so you can sort of track your progress with stats.

Reactions: Heresiarch

winini

Jan 10, 2019
The ability to name save files made it impossible to choose save slots with arrow keys. Left and right keys are now move the cursor between letters of the save name, instead of highlighting save slots.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
This game is fun as hell. Really good writing and dialogue, and just a really good spirit behind all of it. Thanks for the entertainment!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am going for the Devya/Robbie path and I'm wondering if that path is purely romance or corruption?
All of them can be either romance or corruption, it's all based on your corruption score. If you made none heroic choices like using xray vision constantly you'll build corruption points.

Reactions: hotNess

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder if it's possible to mess with the game somehow to make standard choice buttons out of this stuff?

winini

Jan 10, 2019
It looks like custom buttons are often become unselectable with arrow keys, I run into the same problem in Mythic Manor. Fortunately this is not always the case. I was able to finish current version of Bad Memories without touching the mouse at all.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.5] APK -

Reactions: the X hunter

winini

Jan 10, 2019
In Tech Wizard's hero mission Robbie gives Emma orgasm to trigger Emma's transformation. But isn't Robbie (who is already transformed at this point) supposed to transform back to normal when she gives someone an orgasm?

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
In Tech Wizard's hero mission Robbie gives Emma orgasm to trigger Emma's transformation. But isn't Robbie (who is already transformed at this point) supposed to transform back to normal when she gives someone an orgasm?
It might not be clear from the render, but Robbie is using her fingers on Emma. Oral is what turns her back.

Reactions: hotNess and winini
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes