VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Oh my god! the new dates are amazing! Robbie was absolutely adorable! And the date with Devya was on another level entierly. Absolutely wonderful!

Reactions: yahotzp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've always thought of Robbie as the adorable girl next door.

Damn but she looked hot as fuck on that 3rd date.

Reactions: yahotzp

winini

Jan 10, 2019
You are unable make your choice with the keyboard in this places in the game, which makes it unplayable for those who are unable to operate mouse. I wonder if there is something that can be done about it?

Also, the moment of the characters can be a little distracting when you are reading. but it is a very minor thing.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.5]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 2.03GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 264MB

Original Size MAC: 2.03GB
Compressed Size MAC: 246MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm concerned how you're going to handle Emma getting a new permanent power in the future with so many different paths to choose from. Seeing as Emma can only date one girl at a time, when one falls in love with Emma and has sex, she'll gain their power permanently (like what happened with Meg).

So just wondering how that is going to play out further down the line, since we are not all on the same path/dating the same girl. Are we going to have a separate path throughout the whole game for every single girl for each power we can gain? That seems like a huge undertaking to do all that. Or is Emma just never going to gain another permanent power (meaning the girls won't fall in love with Emma for her to be able to gain their power)?

I know this is probably one those "you'll just have to wait and see" things, was just curious is all and a bit concerned with how much work this is going to entail with all these different paths. Either way, still loving the game and interested to see how this is all going to work out. ;)

EDIT: On a side note, surprised no one has made a walkthrough mod for this yet that lets you go on all dates instead of only one. With all the paths this has, would be kind of neat to see them all at once, instead of having like 10-15 saves for each girl lol.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
EDIT: On a side note, surprised no one has made a walkthrough mod for this yet that lets you go on all dates instead of only one. With all the paths this has, would be kind of neat to see them all at once, instead of having like 10-15 saves for each girl lol.
I "may" have created something that does this as a sort of personal project for when I replay the game. It allows emma to basically experience all(most) options in a single playthrough. I haven't approached the dev yet to see if that is something they might be interested in, however.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I'm concerned how you're going to handle Emma getting a new permanent power in the future with so many different paths to choose from. Seeing as Emma can only date one girl at a time, when one falls in love with Emma and has sex, she'll gain their power permanently (like what happened with Meg).

So just wondering how that is going to play out further down the line, since we are not all on the same path/dating the same girl. Are we going to have a separate path throughout the whole game for every single girl for each power we can gain? That seems like a huge undertaking to do all that. Or is Emma just never going to gain another permanent power (meaning the girls won't fall in love with Emma for her to be able to gain their power)?

I know this is probably one those "you'll just have to wait and see" things, was just curious is all and a bit concerned with how much work this is going to entail with all these different paths. Either way, still loving the game and interested to see how this is all going to work out. ;)
Some of the paths will end up converging after the next week at school and you will be able to start gaining permanent powers that will help shape how the last third of the game is going to go.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to have the game semi stretched between home visits so that way you can experience all the content without having to keep going back? while I enjoy this game so far the idea of making 3 or 4 playthroughs in order to see everything I can does not sound appealing to me.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes