VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PS.: If someone could suggest, or just point me in the direction of other games like this one, it really would be appreciated, because the tags on this site are not helpful at all IMHO and are in need of some serious rework (the lesbian tag is one thing, don't get me started on the shitshows that came along with the female protagonist tag; like I said, different kinks and all, but bloody hell...).
Being a lesbo myself it's one thing I really struggle to find. There are a few more coming out now but it's taken a long time for decent lesbian based games to start appearing.

There is the prequel to this that has Emma and Mei's mothers in, Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association. You play as Amy and can team up with nearly all the characters that appear (one you need to wait for a while then swap partners to her) but Ling is the canon ending.

There are a few other lesbian games and some with lesbian routes but i've had issues with a few of those. Games like Caged and Casual Desires both offer lesbian routes but the girls both start off talking about fucking guys and push more towards bisexual than anything.

My top lesbian games besides this are Dog Days of Summer and his new game Mother Lovers Society.
Erisa's Summer.
Bad Memories (if you pick the female protag she is pure lesbian, she actually tells people she's lesbian so not just acting it). Good Girl Gone Bad has 2 really good lesbian routes (do not play her new game, Our Red String if you are looking for lesbian, the lesbo routes there are utter shit).
Naughty Lyanna is lesbian centric but does have some non canon side scenes for those looking for some straight stuff.
New Body New Life.

The rest are hit or miss.

The dev for this puts in the work though and the updates are constant. With VULVA they are 2 of my fave lesbian based games. The characters alone make them worth playing.

Meg is without a shadow of a doubt the best starter girlfriend i've seen in a VN. Usually I try and get out of relationships but i've got saves for all the girls here and kept Meg in all but 1 of them (I have a pure Robbie save, she's too adorable and wanted a save just for her).

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
In some other games you can choose to only have sex with women but you will still be hit on by men, and often games with female protag start with a boyfriend/husband
I got that and to be clear, I don't have a problem with men hitting on the female protagonist, no one runs around with a sign above their heads telling you the sexual preferences of said person, everything else would be wishful thinking and as long as you are able to reply to it accordingly, no harm, no foul.
My issue is that in most of these games with an lesbian tag, the main character goes insta-slut-mode 3000+ no matter what just at the mere sight of some random guy without any reason at all.

Let me put it in a different perspective for some: In a game without any gay tag your male character walks into a bar, checks out the location and downs a few drinks.
All is peachy, along comes Mister Muscle Man complete with ripped jeans, hipster beard and what not, out of nowhere and instantly starts to openly flirt with the MC.
Well and instead of kindly telling Mr. Muscle to buzz off the MC wraps his arms around him and because he is sooo drunk, he would make out with him; next stop: toilet stall number 5... the magic of alcohol on display.
I don't think any straight player would be pleased with such an outcome and all of a sudden it is a big deal that the tags are misleading AF, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotNess

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I really enjoy the writing in this game. Kudos to the developer.

Unfortunately, the gam crashes when the MC and Mei go home the first weekend. The error message tells me that " name 'amy' is not defined."

I deleted and reinstalled and it is still happening. Any suggestions?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I really enjoy the writing in this game. Kudos to the developer.

Unfortunately, the gam crashes when the MC and Mei go home the first weekend. The error message tells me that " name 'amy' is not defined."

I deleted and reinstalled and it is still happening. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately, you likely have to start a new game from the beginning to correct that. Sounds like that variable is missing from your savegame file.

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Unfortunately, you likely have to start a new game from the beginning to correct that. Sounds like that variable is missing from your savegame file.
Yes, this is a bug if you are playing off of a really old save.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Just played the game and I really loved it so far. I will admit at this moment I was mostly messing around and I cheated because the game isn't even close to finished as far as I can tell(although maybe I'm miss judging) but when the game get's closer to the end I'll replay it proper.

The game looks pretty great and there's been a great job at handling the characters, I am legitimately starting to get attached to Emma, Devya, and Candice.

That being said I hope after you beat the game there's some way to cheat and just see all the scene you want to, I am more then willing to play this game like twice in relatively short time, once going for a Devya and Megan 3way relationship and once trying for whatever Mei's path would be, and maybe I'm overestimating, but it looks like there's going to be what, 5 playthroughs if you want to see all the scenes and options?
Again maybe I'm wrong and you can see everything in just a run or two then just have to save/load to see the endings. And of course more content is always good, but I'd just rather not get burned out on VN because I want to see everything.

IceArrow5005

Dec 19, 2019
hey I just found this game and ive loved it so far, the only issue ive had is it can be a bit overwhelming with all the characters to interact with and stats to manage, I was wondering if there is a walkthrough for the game so far or something to help guide me along, thanks.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
hey I just found this game and ive loved it so far, the only issue ive had is it can be a bit overwhelming with all the characters to interact with and stats to manage, I was wondering if there is a walkthrough for the game so far or something to help guide me along, thanks.
The game has a lot of complicated choices and paths. I have made a walkthrough of sorts that may or may not help. It can be found here for this version of the game.

ZomBotHD

Nov 9, 2020
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
Is there an update to this password? Tried it and access was denied...
UPDATE:
adaRulesMayhemDrools99

worked. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes