VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This must be the weirdest question but is there a way to stop the movement of the sprites? it is driving me crazy!

Reactions: damnedfrog

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
This must be the weirdest question but is there a way to stop the movement of the sprites? it is driving me crazy!
In the game subdirectory is a file called anims. You can open that with notepad. Just put a # in front of the word repeat everywhere it is found in that file. Then they will only move through their animation one cycle when they appear on screen each time then stop moving.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In the game subdirectory is a file called anims. You can open that with notepad. Just put a # in front of the word repeat everywhere it is found in that file. Then they will only move through their animation one cycle when they appear on screen each time then stop moving.
Thank you!!

Remoutchobro

Nov 11, 2018
Some of the paths will end up converging after the next week at school and you will be able to start gaining permanent powers that will help shape how the last third of the game is going to go.
Powers plural, interesting. Does this mean we'll be able to collection the powers of all the girls to become the ultimate superhero, or is it just in a few cases of a love triangle (like Mei and her girlfriend?).

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Powers plural, interesting. Does this mean we'll be able to collection the powers of all the girls to become the ultimate superhero, or is it just in a few cases of a love triangle (like Mei and her girlfriend?).
You probably won't be able to gain all of them (unless you are cheating) but most playthroughs should allow you to get at least a couple.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WindySakura

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Wonder when we'll be able to get another perminent power
end of fourth week?
10th date?
I'm aiming for healing from nurse, fire from sister, or magic from sisters roomie

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is probably the best lesbian game here. Lots of great girls, fun ridiculous story, lots of content and a likable MC. We need more female MC games like this! Only complaint is that the animations could be better but but since this is the dev's first real game it makes sense, I'm sure he/she will improve

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Version 0.55:

What's New:

- Morning event with Devya and Dayita

- Morning event with Ling, Meg, Mei, and Imani

- Morning date with Meg

- Mixer event

- Afternoon date with Meg

- Afternoon date with Imani, Meg, and Mei

- Afternoon event with Dayita

- Small fixes

A lot of the content in this update revolves around your relationship with Meg and the choices you've made with her. This is the first half of Saturday content.

img_week1_day7_morning8.png img_week1_day7_morning8.png img_week1_day7_morning23.png img_week1_day7_afternoon_mei4.png img_week1_day7_afternoon_emma2.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.55] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Mar 18, 2019
This is probably the best lesbian game here. Lots of great girls, fun ridiculous story, lots of content and a likable MC. We need more female MC games like this! Only complaint is that the animations could be better but but since this is the dev's first real game it makes sense, I'm sure he/she will improve
I have an uber super secret hint for you. There is a Other games line in the first post of this thread. Might hold some secrets you are not aware of.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
Another great update. The scene with Mei, Imani and Meg, that you get if you've done 3 dates with Mei, was exactly what I was hoping for. So hot!

There seems to be a bug. I don't know if this is a problem with my save file, but when you talk to Robbie, Mei's affection and respect goes up instead of Robbie's. Robbiemei 2021.07.31.png . With every other student, the correct stats go up.

Reactions: jormungaurd

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.55] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much for doing the Mac compressions. Gonna probably break down and get a Windows machine for when the game finishes, as well as to try the other game they created, VULVA.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes