VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.83] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Erobaka2

May 10, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I was the only one wondering about this big question hahahahahahaha

Devya's sister loves her and wouldn't want to cause trouble with her potential love interest
I agree with that, but I'm a big proponent of having a route where she and her sister are together with us, maybe having something that triggers Devya to know that as loyal as we are to her, we want something with her sister too ( something like when we caught her watching a video of our mother), well I don't know....I started playing the game a week ago and the only thing I can say with certainty is "damn, Robbie is extremely cute and adorable". I'm having some problems clearing the game and unlocking the 100% of the gallery, but it's something that I'm eventually progressing, sometimes I just need to find myself and try new things.

Plus can someone help me with the "New class event (there is a permanent power gain available here if you fulfilled the conditions for it)" I tried a bit few things but I dont got anything new '-'

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish there is a guide to unlocking gallery images because I'm still missing a lot in my subsequent playthroughs.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish that during the ball you could date whatever girl you're currently romancing aside from Megan if she's still your girlfriend.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Plus can someone help me with the "New class event (there is a permanent power gain available here if you fulfilled the conditions for it)" I tried a bit few things but I dont got anything new '-'
You need to have rescued Taylor during Licorice's Hero Mission first.

Reactions: Erobaka2

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.83] [yahotzp] - Compressed

Win/Linux [533 MB]
- - - -

Mac [507 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
There is a lot of optional content in the game but you can probably see 70-80% with one playthrough. You should be able to see it all with 2 playthroughs.
There is a bug where the new mission is always repeatable...

I kind of have a question about "failing missions" it seems some missions like the lady liberty missions you always have choice including options to fail or get corrupted. Where as other missions like the Stalker and lotus missions you auto pass if stats are high enough and auto fail if not. It can make it difficult if not impossible to see the scenes you want even on multiple attempts on a second or third playthrough.

Also the decision to tell stalker about the "origins of the world" after your meeting with tech wizard and lotus is an insanely high will power check, you basically need to grind will power non stop to make the choice... not sure what that choice will lead to but it's very hard to make, and since you need other stats to date girls and such it seems like that threshold should be lowered.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
There is a bug where the new mission is always repeatable...

I kind of have a question about "failing missions" it seems some missions like the lady liberty missions you always have choice including options to fail or get corrupted. Where as other missions like the Stalker and lotus missions you auto pass if stats are high enough and auto fail if not. It can make it difficult if not impossible to see the scenes you want even on multiple attempts on a second or third playthrough.

Also the decision to tell stalker about the "origins of the world" after your meeting with tech wizard and lotus is an insanely high will power check, you basically need to grind will power non stop to make the choice... not sure what that choice will lead to but it's very hard to make, and since you need other stats to date girls and such it seems like that threshold should be lowered.
That bug should only be affecting Lotus' second mission and it is fixed in a future update.

The Stalker check is supposed to be hard because it will be important for her endgame content depending on how later decisions are made. There will be at least one later option where it won't be an issue either way.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
That bug should only be affecting Lotus' second mission and it is fixed in a future update.

The Stalker check is supposed to be hard because it will be important for her endgame content depending on how later decisions are made. There will be at least one later option where it won't be an issue either way.
Making it hard is understandable, but it happens so soon in the story it's next to impossible to get you need to pick will power every time you "level up" in front of the Mirror and then grind will power training out of a student or teacher to the exclusion of everything else.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ChampionsOfLibertyInstituteOfTraining-0.83
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes