VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guess i should tag @TiffanyMonroe for this also..yet it has no traps/bois/futa..so she may go piffles to it...who knows..maybe she is cultured and enjoys a proper tale :p

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I won't comment on any of the plot, but I'm enjoying hearing everyone's speculation! :B

Glad you guys are enjoying the game.
Thank you so much! The first one was not only hilarious, but gave me all kinds of new fuel for my theories! And you guys are brutal about that cow mini-game!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
furry has nothing to do with gay..LOL...the furries in this are(so far) 100% straight..HAHAAA!! and i thought ya knew it all :O you just lost the "most perverted" title..tsktsk..SHAME(start walking...nude..natch)
Nope that's your title, I'm innocent lol.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Seems to be a very short novel about a soldier coming home and trying to re-acclimate to innocence lost while living with his grandma. All the MC's inner monologues of his experiences and thoughts are really well written, so I enjoyed this thoroughly.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Can someone put up a guide or something, at the very least how do i get the Grace route, ive tried each option and never manage to get grace, its kinda frustrating because you dont get many chances to talk with her and when i see her in the lake and ask to join she always says no, no matter what ive done before that choice.
The Grace route is more about denying the choices for the other girls, and being nice to hazel, she isn't interested in you if you've liked her other sisters at all.

Apr 24, 2018
So I have all of the achievements now. I think I have all of the experiences. The ones with dark corners are all filled in, but there's another without them, so there may be more. I've got eight in total. I've got 23 pics in the BG gallery, and 36 in the scene gallery; it looks like I've got all of those too, but there might be room for more in the backgrounds... and I'm at 94%. I don't know what I'm missing, apart from some dialogue in a couple of the non-butterfly choices. Does reading unseen text contribute to the % complete, or am I missing something else?

Also, as a side note for anyone having trouble with the cow mini-game; I was tapping the arrow keys to move, and it seemed impossible because of how slow Malcolm moved. If you hold the arrow keys down, however, he moves much faster, which makes all but the last row reasonably doable. It also seems to have a bug where hitboxes shift a bit when you reload. There were a few times where I had to go thru the first line a few cows past where the gap physically appeared, and I couldn't figure out how to get past the second line at all. Rolling back to try again, instead of reloading, doesn't seem to trigger this, and closing and re-opening the game seemed to fix it for me.

The last row is still a bit rough and took me several attempts, but discovering all of that made it much easier, so good luck and happy herding!

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
So I have all of the achievements now. I think I have all of the experiences. The ones with dark corners are all filled in, but there's another without them, so there may be more. I've got eight in total. I've got 23 pics in the BG gallery, and 36 in the scene gallery; it looks like I've got all of those too, but there might be room for more in the backgrounds... and I'm at 94%. I don't know what I'm missing, apart from some dialogue in a couple of the non-butterfly choices. Does reading unseen text contribute to the % complete, or am I missing something else?

Also, as a side note for anyone having trouble with the cow mini-game; I was tapping the arrow keys to move, and it seemed impossible because of how slow Malcolm moved. If you hold the arrow keys down, however, he moves much faster, which makes all but the last row reasonably doable. It also seems to have a bug where hitboxes shift a bit when you reload. There were a few times where I had to go thru the first line a few cows past where the gap physically appeared, and I couldn't figure out how to get past the second line at all. Rolling back to try again, instead of reloading, doesn't seem to trigger this, and closing and re-opening the game seemed to fix it for me.

The last row is still a bit rough and took me several attempts, but discovering all of that made it much easier, so good luck and happy herding!
The completion text is pretty simple and right now it's just setup to flag any text you've read as a point and tell you how many you've read of every text box in the game (unique or duplicated). Those can also include developer hidden text boxes right now, so I think at about 90ish you've probably seen everything aside from very minor differences and developer stuff. Sometime way down the line when we get to the finalization phase of the game we may revise this so it's smarter, but it takes too long to fine tune it for accuracy when we're in development.

The minigame is a bit difficult, I don't think it's intended to be, we'll probably end up changing it at some point. Right now we're not really concerned with spending a lot of time balancing optional content since we're hard at work on new builds and the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed completing what we have available so far!

Reactions: Nimbuscloud
Apr 24, 2018
The completion text is pretty simple and right now it's just setup to flag any text you've read as a point and tell you how many you've read of every text box in the game (unique or duplicated). Those can also include developer hidden text boxes right now, so I think at about 90ish you've probably seen everything aside from very minor differences and developer stuff. Sometime way down the line when we get to the finalization phase of the game we may revise this so it's smarter, but it takes too long to fine tune it for accuracy when we're in development.

The minigame is a bit difficult, I don't think it's intended to be, we'll probably end up changing it at some point. Right now we're not really concerned with spending a lot of time balancing optional content since we're hard at work on new builds and the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed completing what we have available so far!
Oh yeah, I had so much fun I just had to find every scrap of content I could. Thanks for answering my questions! When I'm done with school if you guys are still in development, or if you've moved on to another project, I swear I'll start shoveling money at you. Right now I've just got support and feedback to give, but take it all!

I don't mean to gripe too much about the minigame. I actually think it's totally fair after thinking to hold down the arrow key. I'd be willing to bet tapping it is what messes most people up, so I just wanted to share. That last row is a bit rough, but like you said it's optional content, and it's blocking an achievement, so I feel like there should be a little challenge to it.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
When I'm done with school if you guys are still in development, or if you've moved on to another project, I swear I'll start shoveling money at you. Right now I've just got support and feedback to give, but take it all!
I figure a lot of the people here are in the same boat, if they could support the things they like, they would. That said the feedback and reviews are helpful, so thank you for it :B

Reactions: Nimbuscloud

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The posing for the Marion scene was slight disappointing.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Which poses did you have issue with?
Scene 3 on the bed. You have the frame for the initial penetration which is nice, but after that you just forget about it. And because of the posing we cant actually see whats going on.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Scene 3 on the bed. You have the frame for the initial penetration which is nice, but after that you just forget about it. And because of the posing we cant actually see whats going on.

With 11 romances it's going to be a challenge to keep each one feeling different than the others, so focusing on their unique animal features might happen a bit. That said I'll keep in mind some people might want to see penetration when (if) we have one in chapter 4 for her and for the other characters. I'm not sure it'll be in every sex scene, but I'll consider it when laying out poses. Thanks for the feedback!

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Totally understandable, and that's why the second frame is there. All i'm saying is that it could have been brought along past the initial penetration and it would give the best of both worlds.

I'm not asking for every seen to show penetration, that would be boring, but using techniques like a second frame and X-rays in the ones that don't just adds more quality to the game.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I'm really in love with the game, so much that I became patron. But the thing that I'm awaiting the most is the m2f TF, it's in the plans but it can't come soon enough.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I'm really in love with the game, so much that I became patron. But the thing that I'm awaiting the most is the m2f TF, it's in the plans but it can't come soon enough.
It's looking like it'll be a bit before we get to it, at least 3 more chapters before it becomes an option. The dragon romance that'll be added to the list once one of the main 3 girls is knocked off features m2f content.

After all 4 of the initial romances are done, we'll have a good bit more m2f content because the second "part" of the game starts, which has a lot more fun stuff in it.

Reactions: Belgaesh
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes