VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok..i finished the story(for now) damn..this was amazing...one of the best i've played yet..up there with the best..the writing is next level good...the story is thoroughly captivating.. @Avaron1974 you need to try this...(if you havent already)
i did a total love and devotion to Marion route..looking at the preview pics and such are there other paths implemented yet?..the route i took was well over an hour even with my speed-reading..crap..just looked at the clock..over two hours..LOL
I have to admit i'd never heard of this one which is strange I usually find all the romance tales.

I've just started it now, not far in just going to market on his second day home and so far Hazel is the best horse in any game i've ever played.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
whill there be preggo/impregnation in it
If it happens it probably won't be a focus in the way pregnancy is in other stuff and more of a story thing.

one can only hope..i wondering where the heck the "lesbian" stuff is..LOL
Well, the lesbian stuff would realistically only happen after we get to the pointing in the game where you're playing as a girl. :V

So that's a bit down the line still.

I have to admit i'd never heard of this one which is strange I usually find all the romance tales.

I've just started it now, not far in just going to market on his second day home and so far Hazel is the best horse in any game i've ever played.
I hope we win the "best horse" award. Going to be close with red dead's realistic horse balls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope we win the "best horse" award. Going to be close with red dead's realistic horse balls.
Realistic horse balls is fine but it doesn't matter if testicles shrink in the cold if the horse has no personality.

Sure the horses look great and RdR2 broke grounds with the little details but Hazel had more personality in 5 minutes than the 80 hours I spent with my horse in RdR2.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not underplaying their efforts with Red Dead but when it comes to a showing of best horse, i'll take grumpy Mare over quivering gonads.

D

Deleted member 1200074

If it happens it probably won't be a focus in the way pregnancy is in other stuff and more of a story thing.

Well, the lesbian stuff would realistically only happen after we get to the pointing in the game where you're playing as a girl. :V

So that's a bit down the line still.

Yes you absolutely win best horse award. Hazel is like the Kardashian of your story. She is my favorite character in the story, along with strange hat and glasses girl.

I think I will attempt a replay, my heart is simply not strong enough to play through Grace's story, the if you love her set her free story is just too sad for me. I think I am just too selfish for that, maybe I'll try Jessie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I will attempt a replay, my heart is simply not strong enough to play through Grace's story, the if you love her set her free story is just too sad for me. I think I am just too selfish for that,
I don't think that's how it will end. I think a conversation you have with her near the start is kinda foreshadowing how it will end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Yes you absolutely win best horse award. Hazel is like the Kardashian of your story. She is my favorite character in the story, along with strange hat and glasses girl.

I think I will attempt a replay, my heart is simply not strong enough to play through Grace's story, the if you love her set her free story is just too sad for me. I think I am just too selfish for that, maybe I'll try Jessie.
I won't spoil it but you might like it if you persevere! :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate sad stories but i'd still follow them if they were all sad. Rob was write, the writing is spot on.

I usually have issues with male MC's, I can't immerse as it were nor can I relate, but this one has been done in a way that even those of us that aren't male can see where they are coming from and understand how they are feeling.

The best part of it is he fits all 3 girls stories without changing anything about who he is and what he's been through. I think the MC has been really well done here.

I thought the exact same thing. I haven't got that far in yet so I can't say for sure but that thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

D

Deleted member 1200074

I hate sad stories but i'd still follow them if they were all sad. Rob was write, the writing is spot on.

I usually have issues with male MC's, I can't immerse as it were nor can I relate, but this one has been done in a way that even those of us that aren't male can see where they are coming from and understand how they are feeling.

The best part of it is he fits all 3 girls stories without changing anything about who he is and what he's been through. I think the MC has been really well done here.

I thought the exact same thing. I haven't got that far in yet so I can't say for sure but that thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

Anonymous Void

Jul 3, 2017
I like this one. Especially the writing and graphics. The furry is a little too furry for me, like the cow has too much cow and not enough human. At the same time its kinda sad that the horse (despite it being 100% horse) doesnt get to see any action. The game also tends to be mostly dialogue with a tiny bit of erotic content towards the end. I would have prerefed slightly more erotic content. Guess its all about taste but overall its one of the better games.

Apr 24, 2018
so far..without giving details away..
Marion Story:hopeful romance tale full of love and caring and total devotion.
Jessie Story: a lusty adventure with fear and also..of course..hope.
Grace Story:will update in a bit..starting her now..HAHAA!!
hmmmm....Grace isnt going well..keep getting an early ending..LOL
ok..made the right choices finally..LOL..the Grace Story is a lost soul finding her way finally.
Good summary. Here's some of my speculation, I've no evidence to back it up, but I just have a feeling. Spoilers ensue:

Also, sorry if this has been asked before, but when I try to do a search, searching this thread only isn't working for some reason. Can anyone tell me where the easter eggs are, or give me hints at least? I've managed to find two on Marion's route, the first being a total accident (holy shit, there's easter eggs too!? xD)

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the easter eggs are, or give me hints at least? I've managed to find two on Marion's route, the first being a total accident (holy shit, there's easter eggs too!? xD)

I won't comment on any of the plot, but I'm enjoying hearing everyone's speculation! :B

Glad you guys are enjoying the game.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes