VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
It's looking like it'll be a bit before we get to it, at least 3 more chapters before it becomes an option. The dragon romance that'll be added to the list once one of the main 3 girls is knocked off features m2f content.

After all 4 of the initial romances are done, we'll have a good bit more m2f content because the second "part" of the game starts, which has a lot more fun stuff in it.
Thank you for yor answer, that makes me very happy, even though I would probably have to wait at least a year to see this content.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Thank you for yor answer, that makes me very happy, even though I would probably have to wait at least a year to see this content.
Waiting is hard for the dev's too, trust me x3

We're excited to finish one day so we can start another project!

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
anyone know when the next update is just curious plus this is a great game which i wouldn't usually play b/c this ain't my usualt cup tea so to speak...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Incredibly well written and engaging story. The art is phenomenal as well. I can't help but wonder if more animations are coming at some point during the more intimate scenes? lol

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hi love this game always a pleasure when an update comes out but with this update the art seems to be half done is that temporary and will it be finished in the future ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sillnill

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
hi love this game always a pleasure when an update comes out but with this update the art seems to be half done is that temporary and will it be finished in the future ?
It sounds like someone leaked you the beta build, beta builds have unfinished assets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sillnill

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
oh im terribly sorry the site i use must of posted it im loving the story but i didn't mean to download a vision that was not open to non patreons

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes