VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Nope, actively producing content every day, we stream most of it too.
You suddenly dont know in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy. I mean at the end of the story they gonna have child. Just interesting to see human cow/fox amd other child

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
From their Paetron.

It must be a full moon, because Jessie's chapter 3 is finally here! It's our biggest entry yet, featuring:
  • 1 New Song
  • 17 New Scenes & 2 New BG's (and lots more new frames and sprites!)
  • 1 New Easter Egg
  • ~35,000 more words
  • (The Full Changelog is attached!)
Just a reminder, in addition to the Navigation Screen under "Memories," you can use the "skip" button or hold "ctrl" (on PC) to quickly zip through the game to the new content. Old save files may or may not work with new builds, so we recommend familiarizing yourself with these features for this and future playthroughs.
(I still need to export and upload a few scenes at full resolution for the Full-Res Art & Music Pack for this chapter, so I will let folks know as soon as that has been updated!)
As always, if you have any issues or suggestions, please leave us a comment below or in #project_feedback in Discord.
A huge thanks to everyone who made this chapter possible! This one was a doozie-- in terms of words and images, it's about 55% more material than the last chapter we added! In order to make sure we get you guys new builds in a reasonable time frame, we'll probably try to reel in the scope with Grace's Chapter 3, which is coming up next. In the meantime, enjoy this fun and hefty addition to Changeling Tale!

Need a hero!

Reactions: XBSM and TheDemSoc

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
OMG! Why no one put new updates here. Its already one more out and we still dont receive previous one!((( Whats happen people(((

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have the newest version including the high resolution files. But I have to make a new Mega account because my last one got mass reported for hosting files for another game. Will let you know when I've re-uploaded them
Thanks very much gonna wait for it))

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Here is the Jessie chapter 3 update (download to both the game and high resolution files at the bottom):

> > < <

It must be a full moon, because Jessie's chapter 3 is finally here! It's our biggest entry yet, featuring:
  • 1 New Song
  • 1 New Easter Egg
  • ~35,000 more words
Just a reminder, in addition to the Navigation Screen under "Memories," you can use the "skip" button or hold "ctrl" (on PC) to quickly zip through the game to the new content. Old save files may or may not work with new builds, so we recommend familiarizing yourself with these features for this and future playthroughs.
(I still need to export and upload a few scenes at full resolution for the Full-Res Art & Music Pack for this chapter, so I will let folks know as soon as that has been updated!)
As always, if you have any issues or suggestions, please leave us a comment below or in #project_feedback in Discord.
A huge thanks to everyone who made this chapter possible! This one was a doozie-- in terms of words and images, it's about 55% more material than the last chapter we added! In order to make sure we get you guys new builds in a reasonable time frame, we'll probably try to reel in the scope with Grace's Chapter 3, which is coming up next. In the meantime, enjoy this fun and hefty addition to Changeling Tale!

Game:

High Resolution files:

XBSM

Aug 12, 2019
Here is the Jessie chapter 3 update (download to both the game and high resolution files at the bottom):

> > < <

• 1 New Song
  • 1 New Easter Egg
  • ~35,000 more words

Game:

High Resolution files:
Not all heroes wear capes!!

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The main thread should be updated with the new update so more people will see it. This game probably gets looked over due to the furry tag but i'm willing to bet if more people gave it a chance they'd really enjoy it.

Reactions: XBSM and Sillnill

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Transfomation, inteed turn in too a girl or futa?
the women slowly transform into their anthropomorphic forms ..one into a cowwy..one into a fox..one into a fishy..dream sequences of the MC changing into a stag..but only in dreams

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the women slowly transform into their anthropomorphic forms ..one into a cowwy..one into a fox..one into a fishy..dream sequences of the MC changing into a stag..but only in dreams
Thanks, I don't gone to downlod it. No female or futa. This game isn't for me.

• Angry
Reactions: madmax20

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
it is one of the greatest stories ever written in games found on F95..theres zero futa..male MC and 3 female girls to pursue..also..the only furry game i'll play..its that good and unique
When I see game without female protagoist I'm no gone to downlod it, olaso when I can't play as female or futa protagonist in this kind of game, so sorry for me good or gretest story, no atract me to give me a try to it to ply with.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Transfomation, inteed turn in too a girl or futa?
reading the tags would have told you there was no futa.

When I see game without female protagoist I'm no gone to downlod it, olaso when I can't play as female or futa protagonist in this kind of game, so sorry for me good or gretest story, no atract me to give me a try to it to ply with.
oh well, your loss

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes