VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Jun 8, 2018
Notice, all windows download links are dead except fo nopy. Even then, I had to go to server 6. Somebody please save it before it gets lost in some freak accident like what happened to Those Nights at Rachel's. Also, I actually enjoy a good transformation story, they're not done enough justice these days with enough quality art to support them.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Notice, all windows download links are dead except fo nopy. Even then, I had to go to server 6. Somebody please save it before it gets lost in some freak accident like what happened to Those Nights at Rachel's. Also, I actually enjoy a good transformation story, they're not done enough justice these days with enough quality art to support them.
You can always get it directly from the dev (by paying). Alternatively you can write to the OP.

D

Deleted member 2142028

are they going to upload the update yet it has been quite a while since their last update for the game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
are they going to upload the update yet it has been quite a while since their last update for the game?
Not quite how it works.

Only a few devs upload their stuff here, this is a piracy site. If there are any updates we usually have to wait for a patron to upload it.

Some devs offer it up a few weeks after patrons, most of the stuff on here is pirated.

I don't think these devs are the ones that upload their stuff here.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Not quite how it works.

Only a few devs upload their stuff here, this is a piracy site. If there are any updates we usually have to wait for a patron to upload it.

Some devs offer it up a few weeks after patrons, most of the stuff on here is pirated.

I don't think these devs are the ones that upload their stuff here.
We don't, wouldn't want to make it too easy.

We hope you like it when it does get pirated though!

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
for some reason the girl who turns out to be a fish thing wont like me :(
We added hints that'll lead you to the romance you're trying to get, you have to turn them on in the options, she's got the little blue icon.

Buy carrots for the horse and don't show interest in her sisters.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Changeling Tale [v0.7.7] [Little Napoleon] (1023 MB)
141 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

XBSM

Aug 12, 2019
We don't, wouldn't want to make it too easy.

We hope you like it when it does get pirated though!
I thought This game was so good that I decided to become a Patreon Myself, not because I wanted Earlier access but because of how great the game was, The music and art are just beautiful, the story is very interesting and the link with history makes it just that more interesting. Keep up the good work. (If you are even able to convince someone who normally pirates stuff to pay for it, you know that did a hell of a good job.)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I see that on Patreon this is the chapter 3 build for Grace, does anyone recall if Chapter 3 is supposed to be "the end" for a character's story (obviously the game isn't complete but does she have endings now at least), and do we have a changelog for the new version?

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes