VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Braeden1002

Nov 25, 2019
Just recently found this and have been enjoying the story and character interactions so far. Having gone to exploring through some of the additional content when the game first loads it says that there are 11 romantic interestes, is that only for the Patreon release or are those planned. As at the moment it only seems as if there is Jessie, Marion, and Grace?

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Just recently found this and have been enjoying the story and character interactions so far. Having gone to exploring through some of the additional content when the game first loads it says that there are 11 romantic interestes, is that only for the Patreon release or are those planned. As at the moment it only seems as if there is Jessie, Marion, and Grace?
Still in development, 11 is the target number for the final game, right now only the first 3 romances have partial completion.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I opened the picture and the memory, I can't understand the condition for opening the second memory((
The condition to get the second memory is the first advice I gave you, you need to reach that part in the main campaign. You have to make choices to reach that part specifically, I don't remember which choices get you to the scene, so you'll have to try a few things, sorry!

My guess it's one of the 3 date paths you can take.

Vlassik

Nov 7, 2018
The condition to get the second memory is the first advice I gave you, you need to reach that part in the main campaign. You have to make choices to reach that part specifically, I don't remember which choices get you to the scene, so you'll have to try a few things, sorry!

My guess it's one of the 3 date paths you can take.
Thanks for the answer)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i know currently the ending to Marion's story ends at the "Stepfather" Presumably being at the door now heading back home, am curious when this route will be continued and what direction it will take.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
i know currently the ending to Marion's story ends at the "Stepfather" Presumably being at the door now heading back home, am curious when this route will be continued and what direction it will take.
We start work on Marions final chapter after Grace chapter 3 is done soon.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
We start work on Marions final chapter after Grace chapter 3 is done soon.
So that confirms it will be the final chapter of her story, after the door scene Will then set up the final one.

You guys are targeting 10 possible romance storylines? that's pretty ambitious if that is the case, i can only think that one will cover Effie as another romance option someday in the future, She seems to play an important role so i can assume that you will have a chance to date her at some point in the game's development.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
So that confirms it will be the final chapter of her story, after the door scene Will then set up the final one.

You guys are targeting 10 possible romance storylines? that's pretty ambitious if that is the case, i can only think that one will cover Effie as another romance option someday in the future, She seems to play an important role so i can assume that you will have a chance to date her at some point in the game's development.
11 :B

Reactions: XBSM

Vlassik

Nov 7, 2018
How to start a mini game(Fish Catcher Game) and find easter eggs 7, 8?
How to open a second memory in BGgallery?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2020
Been lurking for a while. Great game! Always nice to see a TF game that does not turn its characters into mindless sex toys. Keep up the good work!

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Does Grace have only one Ending right now, or did i messed it totally up with her? The End i got looked more like a bad End. If there is another Path PLEASE let me know.

Edit: Forget it i found the Path (its much sweeter).

Last edited:

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Does Grace have only one Ending right now, or did i messed it totally up with her? The End i got looked more like a bad End. If there is another Path PLEASE let me know.
If it ended on a cliffhanger in chapter 3 you've gotten the current ending. Chapter 4 is where the real endings start, we haven't finished any of the romance paths completely yet. The first completed romance will be Marion, who is up next for her final chapter.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
If i think about it i'm a pretty big idiot. The Choice i made earlier was stupid, i should have known after this Choice the attitude locked it in pretty obvious way.

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 209255
Plot:
Changeling Tale
is the world's first human to anthro Transformation Themed Visual Novel: an interactive story with musical and graphic elements. It is also a bishoujo-style Eroge, so expect some explicit nudity and sexual content.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-19
Release Date: 2020-04-03
Developer: Little Napoleon
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Others: Compressed* - Android*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. thanks OEJ for the compression and davu91 for the port

Extras: HIGH RESOLUTION PACK - - - -

View attachment 15910 View attachment 15911 View attachment 15912 View attachment 15913
one of the best VN i can ever find!! a captivating story, a BEAUTIFUL I mean beautiful music that goes straight into the heart that i can listen to many hours...
drawings and CG are good as well..
the script might need some double check at some points of the game.... ill give it 9/10 LOVE your game and keep up the good work!

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
one of the best VN i can ever find!! a captivating story, a BEAUTIFUL I mean beautiful music that goes straight into the heart that i can listen to many hours...
drawings and CG are good as well..
the script might need some double check at some points of the game.... ill give it 9/10 LOVE your game and keep up the good work!
Thank you very much, very glad you enjoyed it! :B

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes