VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
one of the best VN i can ever find!! a captivating story, a BEAUTIFUL I mean beautiful music that goes straight into the heart that i can listen to many hours...
drawings and CG are good as well..
the script might need some double check at some points of the game.... ill give it 9/10 LOVE your game and keep up the good work!
indeed, another good one is wolf tails.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks, hopefully we get some new faces interested in the game!
Congratulations on the Steam release. Always nice to some more adult games there.

By the way, if you are part of the dev team you should ask the mods/adms to give you the Developer title.;)

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I thought the HIGH RESOLUTION PACK was a patch for adding higher quality art to the game and not just all the art as a standalone archive.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Congratulations on the Steam release. Always nice to some more adult games there.

By the way, if you are part of the dev team you should ask the mods/adms to give you the Developer title.;)
I am indeed part of the dev team, but I admittedly am not a regular here, and I don't upload builds of our game here. I just check this thread for responses when the email alerts are working (sometimes they fail to send one and I miss a months worth).

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
the high-res pack..i put in game or is it just to look at on its own?
I thought the HIGH RESOLUTION PACK was a patch for adding higher quality art to the game and not just all the art as a standalone archive.
The high res asset pack is too big to put into the actual game files as far as we can tell, they are just to look at outside of the game. (If you can somehow get them working in the game though, by all means). Game file size would balloon really large if we used those in the actual game, wouldn't run very well on most machines and I think we'd have problems distributing it on itch.io too.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
First time seeing this game is it worth playing/reading now or should I wait also how long are updates typically?

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
The high res asset pack is too big to put into the actual game files as far as we can tell, they are just to look at outside of the game. (If you can somehow get them working in the game though, by all means). Game file size would balloon really large if we used those in the actual game, wouldn't run very well on most machines and I think we'd have problems distributing it on itch.io too.
Yeah, this was less about the High Rez files not being in the game and more about the OP downloads being slightly confusingly worded.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, this was less about the High Rez files not being in the game and more about the OP downloads being slightly confusingly worded.
Oh, sorry, completely misunderstood.
First time seeing this game is it worth playing/reading now or should I wait also how long are updates typically?
We update every 2-3 months with a new chapter typically.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Found this game few days ago and today I finished the actual content with all the 3 sisters... I have to admit that I really love this game, a real gem.... A mix of emotions such as sadness, suspance.... Really looking forward for future content... Good job to the dev... You are creating a masterpiece

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
is by any chance the Marion story continued?
Marion ch4 is the next build.

Found this game few days ago and today I finished the actual content with all the 3 sisters... I have to admit that I really love this game, a real gem.... A mix of emotions such as sadness, suspance.... Really looking forward for future content... Good job to the dev... You are creating a masterpiece
Thank you! :B

trionic

Aug 17, 2017
was pulled in by the promise of a cute and possibly lactating cow girl and got excited as hell when marion mentioned needing her breasts milked as well and then got super sad when the scene ended there :<

fingers crossed for a suckling scene at some point

tf isn't specifically my jam but hot damn this is good content, very solid and sexy. already did grace and marion's paths and starting on jessie's.

(just always craving more boob content, y'know?)

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes