- General sprite library cleanup and expansion
---------
Version 0.8.0
- Added the draft build of the first half of Marion's Chapter 4

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Changeling Tale [v0.8.1] [Little Napoleon] (1.1 GB)
130 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i finally got back to playing the new update of marion story and i must say i am impressed and excited for the future of that story in particular, Even the sketches were really nice and i especially can't wait to see those finished they are going to look so beautiful when done!

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I know Watsup's actively watching this thread, so I'll post a little bug report:

I tried skipping to Everyone Loves a Parade via the Navigation menu, and a few frames in I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I know Watsup's actively watching this thread, so I'll post a little bug report:

I tried skipping to Everyone Loves a Parade via the Navigation menu, and a few frames in I get this error:
This is a leaked beta build, only the first half of the chapter is done right now, there's no content in the section you're skipping to yet, sorry!

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
This is a leaked beta build, only the first half of the chapter is done right now, there's no content in the section you're skipping to yet, sorry!
I understand it's a beta build, but what's this about no content in that section?
Of course there's content, I just spent an evening reading it lol
Just wanted to give a heads up about something to double-check once you guys are finishing up this chapter; 's'all good.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I understand it's a beta build, but what's this about no content in that section?
Just wanted to give a heads up about something to double-check once you guys are finishing up this chapter; 's'all good.
Hm, there's a section later with a similar name that isn't in the beta yet and I thought this was that, I'll have LN take a look at it :V

Reactions: TheDemSoc

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
We figured out the issue and this is fixed for the full chapter release, thanks for reporting it! :B

Aug 11, 2020
This game is so good its not even funny anymore. The first time i played it i accidentally had NSFW off and i didnt even really care, i only found out right after i finished it.

Just such a shame that Marions Story is going to end with the next chapter as she is clearly best girl.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
This game is so good its not even funny anymore. The first time i played it i accidentally had NSFW off and i didnt even really care, i only found out right after i finished it.

Just such a shame that Marions Story is going to end with the next chapter as she is clearly best girl.
Dang, would have saved me a lot of time if I had known I didn't need to draw all those sex scenes :p

Don't pick best girl just yet, there's still 8 more to be revealed!

Pantsufan

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the quick response Watsup. I'm excited so I will keep looking. Also, I'll definitely be supporting the game the right way either on Steam or Patreon, you guys deserve it. Thanks again and have a good day/night. ;)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes