VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Is there any information when gonna be next update?
No exact dates but we're int he process of finalizing the second half of Marion chapter 4, we don't tend to give hard dates because they tend to be wrong when we do. Marion 4 is the longest chapter we've done so far (most words anyway), and we haven't done an ending to a romance yet, so there's a lot of things we're figuring out still with the structure of the endings.

xatih

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, I only just found the game and frankly I'm enjoying even just what the demo has to offer.
Something I'm wondering about, is there a way for the things I unlocked in the demo to remain unlocked if I change over to the "full" version?

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Hey, I only just found the game and frankly I'm enjoying even just what the demo has to offer.
Something I'm wondering about, is there a way for the things I unlocked in the demo to remain unlocked if I change over to the "full" version?
Progress *should* be carried over from demo to main game, it should unlock the navigation menu to the chapter you made it to and the endings you've gotten. The only issue might be saves, they might not be compatible, but the navigation menu should get you to the sections you left off at.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

xatih

Nov 12, 2020
Progress *should* be carried over from demo to main game, it should unlock the navigation menu to the chapter you made it to and the endings you've gotten. The only issue might be saves, they might not be compatible, but the navigation menu should get you to the sections you left off at.
Ah, that's good. I'm not that concerned about saves, so long as all the unlocked details remain.
Welp, hope progress comes along well, I'm quite interested to see what happens next...

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes