VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Still no news from developer according to this they want to finish beta testin and hsare it in public in January so hope to see it soon
Beta tests are basically just the chapter with unfinished assets, we're on the tail end of finishing up the last of the assets for that chapter now.

tieger

Mar 25, 2018
Is Hazel planned to be one of them?
Many folks are expecting this moody horse to be one of romantic interests (my first thought when i played for the first time :sneaky:). Although it would be great if Hazel could be changing to half-human (or even to human) and back to horse rather than Malcolm changing into horse (who said it must be human->furry transformation, right ?). I loved way Jessie was able to transform back and forth and it would be great if Hazel could do it also. We don't want Malcolm to have to buy a new horse when he needs transportation or assistance, right? But what would be the cost of such a service :unsure:? Who knows.
And on second thought it would be great if we could ride a half-transformed Hazel in more ways than just..... riding her ;).
But we need to wait and see how it will be. Just this waiting for next update is worst part of game :cautious:, but this is the way.

Last edited:

WookieCheeks

May 31, 2020
It's been 4 years since the game was announced and it's not even close to finished. I'm glad I stopped supporting the Patreon - development is just too slow to justify it. I was expecting a chapter at least every couple of months .

• Angry
Reactions: bananaflyman

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
It's been 4 years since the game was announced and it's not even close to finished. I'm glad I stopped supporting the Patreon - development is just too slow to justify it. I was expecting a chapter at least every couple of months .
A chapter every couple months was our original goal but some of the chapters have a ton more images than the others, especially this ending chapter. We're about to release ch4 of Marion today.

The promise at the end of previous month and at the begining of this month to release new update but still nothing(
Had to add another 20 assets to the build, fortunately or unfortunately depending on what you prefer. It's coming out in a few hours.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
A chapter every couple months was our original goal but some of the chapters have a ton more images than the others, especially this ending chapter. We're about to release ch4 of Marion today.

Had to add another 20 assets to the build, fortunately or unfortunately depending on what you prefer. It's coming out in a few hours.
I really hoping to see ending like in Space paws where at the end of the route(depends which furry girl you choose) we can see our lovely fluffy furry kids. Really hope and beg thats it gonna be in this game also

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Bruh, it's not working. 0.8.1 worked just fine.
What does this mean -> Module with an error: librenpython.dll
If you're running a 32bit os, make sure you're running the 32 bit exe, renpy pretty recently split their 32 and 64 bit executables. Also windows 10 quarantines the 32 bit executable and removes it, so you might have to exclude it and restore it if that's your issue too. If that's not it then I have no idea, haven't heard of anyone having that error.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes