VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Tigrra

Oct 23, 2018
Pretty sure that's not a placeholder. That's exactly how the story is intended to play out, but they just haven't developed the rest yet. It's been like this for every route for every previous build.
I agree, though; the prospects look pretty grim as of rn for Grace's route. Wonder how it'll play out.
THE CLIFFHANGERS!

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
So, are any of the routes finished already? Trying to get an idea for the amount of content.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So what, is this a feelbad story about watching women change into animals with no way of stopping it? What the heck.

Reactions: Grelk

Tigrra

Oct 23, 2018
Finally played through all Marion chapters - was waitng till it fuly released. Well.. one word - masterpiece. And goddamn, the way you did a reference to that scene from Ghost movie.. such feels, so good. Bravo!

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
So what, is this a feelbad story about watching women change into animals with no way of stopping it? What the heck.
In Disney's Beauty and the Beast we learn that it's "what's inside that counts" - and then once you learn that lesson you'll turn into a beautiful prince anyway ruining any moral lesson you had and teaching us that you just have to put up with your prince being a monster for a little bit and then they'll turn into something perfect. We've just always thought he should stay a beast if that lesson is going to mean anything. Also that it should have been a princess. And had more adult content.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Not a feelbad story by any means, I would say. Does it have its low points in the plot? Of course it does; there's hardly a story without conflict. The other routes besides Marion's aren't done, though. They might end in bad spots, but they're not the ending of their route (assuming you didn't hit one of the bad endings).

Reactions: BadMotivator

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
Is it just me or is the narrator changing depending on who you chose to romanced....guess you can't have all 3.....is there some sort of secret I'm missing I feel like there is.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry to write this but update for Marion was dissapointed(Everything was great but like always happening ending crash eerythimg(
1. It was no show of future kids of Marion and MC. But why?How they kids gonna be look like?Like their mother of half mother half mc?Why not to make real happy ending to see complete and family family with kids(
2. Wedding scene you draw in like sketch type and why not to draw it in cnormal colour picture to see how Marion gonna be great looking in it?
Why you make us so upset developers((

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry to write this but update for Marion was dissapointed(Everything was great but like always happening ending crash eerythimg(
1. It was no show of future kids of Marion and MC. But why?How they kids gonna be look like?Like their mother of half mother half mc?Why not to make real happy ending to see complete and family family with kids(
2. Wedding scene you draw in like sketch type and why not to draw it in cnormal colour picture to see how Marion gonna be great looking in it?
Why you make us so upset developers((
I'm sorry to disappoint but there probably won't be a lot of (or any?) endings that show children, and pregnancy will probably only be hinted in a few as well. If that's what you're after you might end up disappointed.

The entire epilogue is more of a sketchy style as a stylistic choice, you can find the wedding dress fully rendered in chapter 3 though, it is drawn there again.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes