VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
If you're running a 32bit os, make sure you're running the 32 bit exe, renpy pretty recently split their 32 and 64 bit executables. Also windows 10 quarantines the 32 bit executable and removes it, so you might have to exclude it and restore it if that's your issue too. If that's not it then I have no idea, haven't heard of anyone having that error.
It's neither of those, my pc probably just can't handle those stupid .dll files.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Balgair sure has picked out some fresh new attire for the post-parade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

Love how Marion's route played out. The ending really warms the soul.
Definitely looking forward to how the routes go.

Anyone know how to get the last CG for Marion? I've tried a few different paths...
I got it on my first try. Not sure which of these set me on the path, but the butterfly-marked choices I made in Chapter 4 were:
If choices from the previous chapter affect it, too, then I've long since forgotten what choices they were. Sorry.

The last CG is just a little animated scene of Marion knitting a tiny shirt by the fireplace. A small bonus that follows the credits; you don't miss anything huge.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Changeling Tale [v0.8.6] [Little Napoleon]

Original Size Win: 1.25 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 167 Mb (220 Mb unpacked)

Win: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
If say true I dissapointed(Everything is great but like I was hoping to see some pictures with Marion and mc furry kids. Like picturee of full happy family(

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
also, windows says it has a trojan, false positive?
See quote:
If you're running a 32bit os, make sure you're running the 32 bit exe, renpy pretty recently split their 32 and 64 bit executables. Also windows 10 quarantines the 32 bit executable and removes it, so you might have to exclude it and restore it if that's your issue too. If that's not it then I have no idea, haven't heard of anyone having that error.
-----

So any sex? Pretty uhhh, sparse tags up top
Yes

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah sure, when I see what's in it, I don't want to start the game.
Ren'py recently went 64bit and split the 32bit executable off, there aren't enough games running it for Microsoft to fix the false positive yet.

If you are on a 64bit system you can just leave the 32bit executable quarantined/erased, it will run fine without it. If you are on a 32bit system it's the only way to run the game though. It flags it on my system too and I'm a dev.

I mean, you tested it on that site that runs it through a bunch of antivirus programs and 62 said it was fine. It's up to you, but this has come up before, even on f95: https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

Antivirus software definitions only update after enough flags come in and people mark it as a false positive. Again, you only need this file if you're running a 32bit os.

Last edited:

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
ok so I did all three of the girl's routes. out of all of them I think I liked the cow one the best, felt more complete and also the least depressing. Fish and wolf are still WIP(I assume the fish ending is placeholder but it was a depressing ending lol) but if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather do the wolf. There's quite a lot of content in this VN and the art is really nice so it might take 6+ hours of reading if you are doing it in one go. but yeah cow girl is best girl imo

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I assume the fish ending is placeholder but it was a depressing ending lol
Pretty sure that's not a placeholder. That's exactly how the story is intended to play out, but they just haven't developed the rest yet. It's been like this for every route for every previous build.
I agree, though; the prospects look pretty grim as of rn for Grace's route. Wonder how it'll play out.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes