VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 11, 2020
Is there already a word on what all the future women/animal transformations are going to be? I know there is a dog and a deer(i think?) coming. I'd be all for a frog or pig or something.

Stooby

Mar 25, 2020
Is there already a word on what all the future women/animal transformations are going to be? I know there is a dog and a deer(i think?) coming. I'd be all for a frog or pig or something.
We also know that Effie is a bunny. Don't know anything more though.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Not liking the response time in the mini-game when trying to get the cow-bell charm back from the cow. That and the fact that the last row of cows never opened up a clear path to go through in the four attempts at the mini-game.
Is there a way to skip the mini-game?

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Not liking the response time in the mini-game when trying to get the cow-bell charm back from the cow. That and the fact that the last row of cows never opened up a clear path to go through in the four attempts at the mini-game.
Is there a way to skip the mini-game?
If you don't click on the bell you skip it and if you lose it isn't a fail state.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
It's been 4 years and they've only finished one path. They don't really have an incentive to finish the game in a timely matter while they're pulling in nearly 7k a month.
You can come watch us stream the content being made for an average of 12+ hours a day, it's not like we're sitting on our asses :V

edit: actually I am sitting on my ass, but LN has a standing desk

But seriously, we are constantly working on it. Fully shaded assets in the style we're doing with the backgrounds and everything just take a long time. Our average update has something like 200-300 new images and these ending chapters are closer to 400. In hindsight it probably would have saved us a lot of time to just do a simple celshaded look like every other vn, but it's a bit late for that now.

Jun 25, 2021
you guys are great, while you might not update as often as others each update is pretty fucking polished and really quality. id argue your possibly one of the better duos in the furry ero game community as of rn. really fucking great game thats highly enjoyable, and i usally hate tf content

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
you guys are great, while you might not update as often as others each update is pretty fucking polished and really quality. id argue your possibly one of the better duos in the furry ero game community as of rn. really fucking great game thats highly enjoyable, and i usally hate tf content
Hey, thanks a bunch. We're doing our best to make each romance one we're personally happy with. By the time we're done the game should be pretty expansive, and I hope we maintain our level of quality till the end.

As for tf - I can't personally agree, but I get it. There's a lot of TF subcategories that I'm not into, and I can see why people looking for a furry game would just be waiting to get over the human parts.

Thanks for the feedback!

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes